Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have an '08 Charger 3.5HO with minor mods (K&N Air, Stage 1 chip). When I go into the corners I experience a good amount of body roll. I was told that all Chargers come stock with the touring suspension, Is there aftermarket swaybars that would improve this? Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BigBlackRT08, Thanks for the links!

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
You dont even have a rear sway, And you need to get the car lower, mine has improved over stock 100x over. Get some springs/dampers/sways.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
if I may ask......what's bodyroll?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Hey everyone I have an '08 Charger 3.5HO with minor mods (K&N Air, Stage 1 chip). When I go into the corners I experience a good amount of body roll. I was told that all Chargers come stock with the touring suspension, Is there aftermarket swaybars that would improve this? Any advice is appreciated.
Maybe coming from a minivan into the Charger i have a skewed sense of handling, but I thought my SE+ with the touring suspension handled quite well and wasn't bad for body roll. Granted it's nothing like my Hotchkis equipped Dakota, but for a stock suspension it does very good. I notice the sidewall flex on the tires more than the body roll. Still confused as to why they don't offer wider tires on these cars.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
if I may ask......what's bodyroll?
It's when your car leans when going through a turn. A car handles better if it can stay flatter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe coming from a minivan into the Charger i have a skewed sense of handling, but I thought my SE+ with the touring suspension handled quite well and wasn't bad for body roll. Granted it's nothing like my Hotchkis equipped Dakota, but for a stock suspension it does very good. I notice the sidewall flex on the tires more than the body roll. Still confused as to why they don't offer wider tires on these cars.
I guess coming from a Nissan 240sx (go-cart) to the wider/bigger charger I do notice a difference in the turns. By the way love the strip on your cool vanilla!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts