Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

New to the mod process - I always hear everyone say when someone posts a pic of the stock charger RT to take off some of the body molding. What exactly are you taking off??? Does anyone have some before and after pics so I know what the hell I am doing?? - LOL!!

Thx - Tom

·
Registered
236 Posts
The body Moulding is the two strips that are on both doors, just get them a little warm and they will peel right off. use a bit of your preferred wax to touch up and you are done.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Here is a close up of the moldings on the door to prevent any confusion. They are there to prevent doors, shopping carts, etc from dinging your doors. A lot of people pull them off to give the doors a clean look. Run some dental floss or fishing line gently underneath them on a warm day and they should come off pretty easy. Then just remove the remains of the sticky tape and then wax the doors. Hope this helps.:grin:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
You have to remove all 4 doors to do this mod correctly though....
:smoke:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You have to remove all 4 doors to do this mod correctly though....
:smoke:
Thanks ChargerChic, I knew I forgot something but just couldn't remember for the life of me....:lol:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Thanks ChargerChic, I knew I forgot something but just couldn't remember for the life of me....:lol:
Just want to make sure the newbies get the easy mods right!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts