Charger Forums banner

BND Automotive LLC Mid Month Specials EXTENDED TILL 9/1!.........

12K views 67 replies 18 participants last post by  JGcharger 
#1 · (Edited)
As is usual, we have had so much of a response to this, we are extending this till 9/1/2014!
So give us a call and we will be more than happy to work with all of you !

Many people have been asking for another special. July 14 2014:

Because of the popularity of the last one, we are going to do it again the same way!

1) ACES IV Special: 1 gallon ACES IV Treats 770 Gallons of fuel @ $239.00 - Regularly $269.00 - (Save $30.00). 1 Quart ACES IV treats 192 gallons of fuel @ $67.60 - Regularly $79.95 - (Save $12.35).

2) Performance Special: 1 quart ACES IV, 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended oil for any car, and get one QuantumBlue Ultra High Performance Oil Filter FREE for - $167.60 + Shipping. Normally $203.40. (Save $35.80).

3) 6.4L Hemi Special: 2 gallons QuantumBlue 5w40 HP Competition Formula 6.4L Hemi MDS Custom Blend + one FREE QuantumBlue Ultra HP oil filter - $102.08 + shipping. Use 7 quarts for the change and one qt left for top off! (Save $27.42). Manual cars same price but different viscosity.

4) 3.6L DOHC 4 Valve Special: 2 gallons of QuantumBlue 8.5w32 HP Competition Formula Engine Oil + one FREE cartridge filter and gasket - $102.08 + Shipping. Use 6 quarts of the oil and have 2 quarts for top off if needed. Then if you don't use the 2, order 1 gallon next change. (Save $27.42). We do have the 2014 and up filters too so no worries on the new cars as well. It has the new centering cage and more pletes for filtering the new volumes.

5) Oil special 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended oil for any car, and get one QuantumBlue Ultra High Performance oil Filter FREE for - $102.08 + Shipping. (Save $27.42).

6) Summer/Fall Coolant Flush special: 2 gallons QuantumBlue HP Gold Concentrated coolant $72.98. 5 years-150,000 miles between changes. -43 deg F to 286+ boil over. No sodium or silicate problems like OEM coolants. IAT, OAT, and HOAT compatible. (Save $12.98).

7) Steering System Protection Special :Two Quarts QuantumBlue LX/LC Steering System Fluid/Flush + one 4 oz bottle of QuantumBlue Steering System Lubricant Catalyst - $37.41. Stop that whining and moaning sound from your steering system pump. Protect the rack and seals. (Save $4.58).

8) Hemi/3.5L Transmission Pan Drain and Fill Special: 8 quarts QuantumBlue transmission fluid appropriate for 42RLE and NAG1/W5A580 transmission + QuantumBlue Transmission Filter Kit - 42RLE-$130.08 (Save $28.42) and NAG1-$142.58 (Save $32.02)

9) Differential Protection Special: QuantumBlue 75w120 Differential Fluid Custom Blend @ $51.04 per 1 gallon. LSD Differentials are the same price. Works for LX, LC, and WK Applications (Rear only on WK....75w90 Front differential...same price) (Save $8.76)

10) 8 Speed transmission Flush Special - 8HP45 Transmission only 2012 cars have this transmission. 8 quarts of QuantumBlue ZF 8 speed Custom Blend transmission Fluid - Replaces Mopar P/N 68157995AA and P/N 68142478AB. Includes the Plastic transmission pan/filter combination. $543.34. (Save $100.46) - No fill tube on this trans. Check via plug on side of transmission. The 2013 and up cars are using an 845RE 8 speed transmssion. So $ 387.55 (Save $48.95) for the pan/filter assembly and 8 quarts of ZF 8 speed Custom Blend Transmission Fluid.

11) Interior Prep for Cleaning,Protecting and Storage Special: 1 quart QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Protector, One quart QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Cleaner $35.90. (Save $6.22)

12) One Quart QuantumBlue Anti-Corrosion Metal Dry Lubricant Spray - $24.29. Designed for the engine compartment to prevent corrosion - which is the white powdery corrosion on heads(V8 and V6) and engine blocks of the (V6). Great anti-conductive spray to keep water, salt and corrosion out of wires. Safe on all plastics. Great to keep all the corrosion off the engine and the wiring during Winter! (Save 8.50)

13) Make your own special. Anything you would like to see or combine we will do it for you!!

All orders get appropriate decals included!

Also, any order over $100.00 gets a free BND Automotive LLC keyring Flashlight. We will try to provide the relative corresponding color to your car unless you want gun metal color. These are really handy and are very bright! The feedback we are getting is that they are coming in handy for many applications.

Also, looking forward to talking to our present customers who want to purchase more and welcome to any new ones as well!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome B!
Was just thinking, running Aces, I think... It may be beneficial to run without a catchcan...
I have heard the oil from the oiled filters sometimes helps soil the manifold... So it happened to come around in my thought process... Lol i may just be paranoid...

#5 · (Edited)
ACES IV lubricity that is produced by reaction of heat has been shown to reduce blow-by in the 40% range. This will assist in reduction in burning oil in the cylinders as well. Topside down down lubricity instead of bottom side up like normal.

When you add the QuantumBlue Custom Blends like what you have in your engine, the QB assists with another 45% reduction in blow-by. The process together gets in the 85% range....which is why we can extend the oil drain intervals to what we do normally.

A catch can typically is designed to deal with an engine oil that has a lower vapor threshold and will....by heat of the engine....turn the volatiles (solvents and reactives) into vapor and put them into the intake. In this case, a catch can is a good idea especially when using an improper oil..... off the shelf etc.

When you go over to QuantumBlue, the % of reactivity goes from 35% in a mineral oil, 15% in a typical off the shelf synthetic and 1.5 to 3% in QuantumBlue, the QB makes using a catch can almost negligable!

This is why so many people call us with the fact that their catch cans have almost nothing in them. They are dumbfounded as to how much less oil is in the can using ACES IV and QB. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#3 ·
Awesome....

Great news, Brian! I will definitely be calling for a gallon of ACES IV and a gallon of tranny fluid (as I still have one gallon from my old '07 Charger....no shelf life, right? Just gotta shake like crazy....same tranny in my '13) Please advise....

Aloha,
Andy :beerchug:

#6 ·
Great news, Brian! I will definitely be calling for a gallon of ACES IV and a gallon of tranny fluid (as I still have one gallon from my old '07 Charger....no shelf life, right? Just gotta shake like crazy....same tranny in my '13) Please advise....

Aloha,
Andy :beerchug:
Andy, no worries. give me a call or just give me the go-ahead and we will get it rolling. Using the one gallon from the previous NAG1 and adding it to a new gallon will do the pan drain and fill no problem!

Just let me know and off it goes!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#4 ·
Expect my phone call tomorrow.

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the phone call! The gear lube and more ACES IV coming your way!

Glad things are going well. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#10 ·
Great! Looking forward to working with you. Will be in the office all day tomorrow working on lubricant designs and orders. Talk to you on Friday!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#9 ·
Brian,

The neon is at 8500 miles so within the next month I will be giving you a call! This will be the third change for the neon and WOW!

#13 ·
Glad to hear things are going good with the Neon! My wife loved her Neon but had to move to an Avenger 3.6L six speed. Great car!!

Anyway, just let me know when and we can knock it out quickly for you. Those are easy!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#11 ·
Brian,
Sent you a PM for an order. If you want I can call you or email it in also. Let me know.

Nathan

#16 ·
The response has been brisk and we have been shipping a lot of product. I forsee it going for at least till the middle of next month anyway.:beerchug:

Is that enough time for you to get what you need?

LMK

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#21 ·
Hey Brian,

I got my order today put the ACES IV in and like it !
will be putting the BLUE in ASAP.

GEO:driving:
Geo,

Glad you like ACES IV. Keep me informed once you get all the other materials into the car.:beerchug:

Enjoy!

Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#19 ·
Got mine today as well, I can't say I felt any difference driving, but from my understanding you reap the benefits of aces after continued long term use.

Also Brian, is it safe to use aces in a riding mower engine? Single cylinder Carbureted Kohler engine to be exact?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#24 ·
Hi Brian!!! I need the oil fluids for my rides, PM sent.

#25 ·
Hey Brian I placed an order the other week via email. I got a response back with my credit card info and address...but haven't heard anything since. I just wanted to make sure the order got through!

Thanks!

#26 ·
C,

I just checked on it and it looks like you will see it Thursday or Friday of this week.

I will chk on the tracking # and advise.:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#29 ·
Thanks, Brian, for the time extension of the products specials!! :bigthumb: Remember, I'm still waiting for your quote of the products requested via PM including shipping... :driving:

#31 ·
I answered your PM H! Let me know if all info is correct. Can ship via FedEx or US Mail to Puerto Rico! Getting the Jeep filters in stock tomorrow. Were on backorder!;)

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#32 ·
Awesome this gives me time to order that diff fluid! I'll be placing an order within the next couple weeks....

Well, after your very positive experience with our coolant and our steering fluid, I am glad to hear you are returning for the differential fluid. Quiets it down and really protects it. Very good impact protection and cushion for the 198RII you have!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#33 ·
A BIG THANK YOU to all the people that have purchased from us so far this month. Thank you for all the kind words and affirmation of how well our materials are working for all of you!:clap:

We still have plenty of raw materials to make more if any of you still need things. Plenty of filters and gaskets as well.

Thank you thank you to all. :beerchug:

Ready for more!

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#34 ·
Hey Brian....Just wondering if my oreder of 2 qts of ACES has not gone out yet, could you just go ahead and put in the gallon of tranny fluid after all (just got paid)...along w/ one of your filters, please. Just PM me w/ a tracking number please....

Aloha,
Andy
(808) 386-2326

#37 · (Edited)
Andy,

We just made a new batch of ACES IV and have been filling all the orders including yours. Would not be a problem to add 1 gallon of trans fluid and a QuantumBlue trans filter & gasket kit in with it. Should be out for you on Monday. We have had a monstrous amount of orders for ACES IV. Making new batches daily. See a tracking number on Monday.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC :driving:
440-821-9040
Www.bndautomotive.com

#35 ·
I installed mine today. I was watching the whole process to make sure they didn't pull a switch on me with regular oil. The installer was so fascinated with the oil and labeling that he decided to keep the empty container.

She's quieter now with the new BND oil in her.

#39 ·
That's is cool! I have a personal interest in these engines as I have two pentastars myself. My wife's Avenger has had the last two oil changes at 12,748 miles and 14,957 miles. The 2011 Grand Caravan R/T has been every two years as it is in the garage for the bad weather and winter.

One customer said that his technician was skeptical seeing the person's name on the front of the label and laughed when he was given the oil filter and it was in a lunch bag.

Was really impressed however when the engine was started.......noticing that it sounded significantly different from when it came in!

Glad to know you are enjoying the difference!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC :driving:
Www.bndautomotive.com

#48 ·
Brian, you did not forget my order for my transmission flush did you ? I talked to you on 8-12, and I have not seen anything charged to my account yet ?

#49 ·
No we didn't forget. Got the o-ring I needed for the filter and it is shipping tomorrow. All is done now. Also needed one modifier for the fluid for your application and that came in on Wednesday.

See a tracking number tomorrow.;)

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#50 ·
Ok I had my oil changed to Quantum Blue and my engine is so much quieter ! car runs very nice . I also have been running Aces IV after a month car is running nice and smooth much smoother idle. I use the Aces with 93 octane so it does give me a good pop in throttle response . BUT One warning be very careful if you have any decals near the gas fill area like I do on my Daytona .I somehow got some sprayed on my Daytona fender decal and it left some bad drip streaks that I can not fix . drives me crazy every time I fill up .

#54 ·
This is where we are on this. Back in 2006, we worked with a dyno shop called Akron Horsepower. Once we got our baselines, we proceeded to move to the coolant, ACES IV and the 12.5w40 QuantumBlue Custom Blend. 19 hp and 31 ft lbs of torque. Most of that extra power and torque was from the ACES IV admittedly.

Later on in the year, we changed the fluids in the transmission and differential and proceeded to the different numbers. Totaling 25 hp and 38 ft lbs of torque.

We kept the information in Akron Horsepower's computer system never dreaming that without warning, they would go out of business. So unfortunately we don't have any copies of this work.

However, we have multiple dyno results using ACES IV showing HP and torque gains.

One on a V10 Viper and one recently on a 598 Chevy Big Block:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213993

Also, there are at least 100 copies of oil analysis on this forum over the last 5 years showing the reduction in wear even in long term use. This reduction in wear can only come with a reduction in friction and horsepower losses.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219049

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231529

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202977

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187593

With over 10k customers on the forum or from this forum over the 5 years, plenty of proof that these materials do exactly what we claim!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.