Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As is usual, we have had so much of a response to this, we are extending this till 9/1/2014!
So give us a call and we will be more than happy to work with all of you !

Many people have been asking for another special. July 14 2014:

Because of the popularity of the last one, we are going to do it again the same way!

1) ACES IV Special: 1 gallon ACES IV Treats 770 Gallons of fuel @ $239.00 - Regularly $269.00 - (Save $30.00). 1 Quart ACES IV treats 192 gallons of fuel @ $67.60 - Regularly $79.95 - (Save $12.35).

2) Performance Special: 1 quart ACES IV, 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended oil for any car, and get one QuantumBlue Ultra High Performance Oil Filter FREE for - $167.60 + Shipping. Normally $203.40. (Save $35.80).

3) 6.4L Hemi Special: 2 gallons QuantumBlue 5w40 HP Competition Formula 6.4L Hemi MDS Custom Blend + one FREE QuantumBlue Ultra HP oil filter - $102.08 + shipping. Use 7 quarts for the change and one qt left for top off! (Save $27.42). Manual cars same price but different viscosity.

4) 3.6L DOHC 4 Valve Special: 2 gallons of QuantumBlue 8.5w32 HP Competition Formula Engine Oil + one FREE cartridge filter and gasket - $102.08 + Shipping. Use 6 quarts of the oil and have 2 quarts for top off if needed. Then if you don't use the 2, order 1 gallon next change. (Save $27.42). We do have the 2014 and up filters too so no worries on the new cars as well. It has the new centering cage and more pletes for filtering the new volumes.

5) Oil special 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended oil for any car, and get one QuantumBlue Ultra High Performance oil Filter FREE for - $102.08 + Shipping. (Save $27.42).

6) Summer/Fall Coolant Flush special: 2 gallons QuantumBlue HP Gold Concentrated coolant $72.98. 5 years-150,000 miles between changes. -43 deg F to 286+ boil over. No sodium or silicate problems like OEM coolants. IAT, OAT, and HOAT compatible. (Save $12.98).

7) Steering System Protection Special :Two Quarts QuantumBlue LX/LC Steering System Fluid/Flush + one 4 oz bottle of QuantumBlue Steering System Lubricant Catalyst - $37.41. Stop that whining and moaning sound from your steering system pump. Protect the rack and seals. (Save $4.58).

8) Hemi/3.5L Transmission Pan Drain and Fill Special: 8 quarts QuantumBlue transmission fluid appropriate for 42RLE and NAG1/W5A580 transmission + QuantumBlue Transmission Filter Kit - 42RLE-$130.08 (Save $28.42) and NAG1-$142.58 (Save $32.02)

9) Differential Protection Special: QuantumBlue 75w120 Differential Fluid Custom Blend @ $51.04 per 1 gallon. LSD Differentials are the same price. Works for LX, LC, and WK Applications (Rear only on WK....75w90 Front differential...same price) (Save $8.76)

10) 8 Speed transmission Flush Special - 8HP45 Transmission only 2012 cars have this transmission. 8 quarts of QuantumBlue ZF 8 speed Custom Blend transmission Fluid - Replaces Mopar P/N 68157995AA and P/N 68142478AB. Includes the Plastic transmission pan/filter combination. $543.34. (Save $100.46) - No fill tube on this trans. Check via plug on side of transmission. The 2013 and up cars are using an 845RE 8 speed transmssion. So $ 387.55 (Save $48.95) for the pan/filter assembly and 8 quarts of ZF 8 speed Custom Blend Transmission Fluid.

11) Interior Prep for Cleaning,Protecting and Storage Special: 1 quart QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Protector, One quart QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Cleaner $35.90. (Save $6.22)

12) One Quart QuantumBlue Anti-Corrosion Metal Dry Lubricant Spray - $24.29. Designed for the engine compartment to prevent corrosion - which is the white powdery corrosion on heads(V8 and V6) and engine blocks of the (V6). Great anti-conductive spray to keep water, salt and corrosion out of wires. Safe on all plastics. Great to keep all the corrosion off the engine and the wiring during Winter! (Save 8.50)

13) Make your own special. Anything you would like to see or combine we will do it for you!!

All orders get appropriate decals included!

Also, any order over $100.00 gets a free BND Automotive LLC keyring Flashlight. We will try to provide the relative corresponding color to your car unless you want gun metal color. These are really handy and are very bright! The feedback we are getting is that they are coming in handy for many applications.

Also, looking forward to talking to our present customers who want to purchase more and welcome to any new ones as well!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Awesome B!
Was just thinking, running Aces, I think... It may be beneficial to run without a catchcan...
I have heard the oil from the oiled filters sometimes helps soil the manifold... So it happened to come around in my thought process... Lol i may just be paranoid...

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Awesome....

Great news, Brian! I will definitely be calling for a gallon of ACES IV and a gallon of tranny fluid (as I still have one gallon from my old '07 Charger....no shelf life, right? Just gotta shake like crazy....same tranny in my '13) Please advise....

Aloha,
Andy :beerchug:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Expect my phone call tomorrow.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Awesome B!
Was just thinking, running Aces, I think... It may be beneficial to run without a catchcan...
I have heard the oil from the oiled filters sometimes helps soil the manifold... So it happened to come around in my thought process... Lol i may just be paranoid...
ACES IV lubricity that is produced by reaction of heat has been shown to reduce blow-by in the 40% range. This will assist in reduction in burning oil in the cylinders as well. Topside down down lubricity instead of bottom side up like normal.

When you add the QuantumBlue Custom Blends like what you have in your engine, the QB assists with another 45% reduction in blow-by. The process together gets in the 85% range....which is why we can extend the oil drain intervals to what we do normally.

A catch can typically is designed to deal with an engine oil that has a lower vapor threshold and will....by heat of the engine....turn the volatiles (solvents and reactives) into vapor and put them into the intake. In this case, a catch can is a good idea especially when using an improper oil..... off the shelf etc.

When you go over to QuantumBlue, the % of reactivity goes from 35% in a mineral oil, 15% in a typical off the shelf synthetic and 1.5 to 3% in QuantumBlue, the QB makes using a catch can almost negligable!

This is why so many people call us with the fact that their catch cans have almost nothing in them. They are dumbfounded as to how much less oil is in the can using ACES IV and QB. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great news, Brian! I will definitely be calling for a gallon of ACES IV and a gallon of tranny fluid (as I still have one gallon from my old '07 Charger....no shelf life, right? Just gotta shake like crazy....same tranny in my '13) Please advise....

Aloha,
Andy :beerchug:
Andy, no worries. give me a call or just give me the go-ahead and we will get it rolling. Using the one gallon from the previous NAG1 and adding it to a new gallon will do the pan drain and fill no problem!

Just let me know and off it goes!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Expect my phone call tomorrow.
Thanks for the phone call! The gear lube and more ACES IV coming your way!

Glad things are going well. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
440 Posts
I will be calling you Friday For my first order!

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Brian,

The neon is at 8500 miles so within the next month I will be giving you a call! This will be the third change for the neon and WOW!

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great! Looking forward to working with you. Will be in the office all day tomorrow working on lubricant designs and orders. Talk to you on Friday!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
119 Posts
Brian,
Sent you a PM for an order. If you want I can call you or email it in also. Let me know.

Nathan

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian,

The neon is at 8500 miles so within the next month I will be giving you a call! This will be the third change for the neon and WOW!
Glad to hear things are going good with the Neon! My wife loved her Neon but had to move to an Avenger 3.6L six speed. Great car!!

Anyway, just let me know when and we can knock it out quickly for you. Those are easy!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the time on the phone! Had all the materials in stock so out it went. Hope your trip is good and safe. Enjoy the materials and keep me informed as to how they do for you!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brian, when is the end date for this promotion?
The response has been brisk and we have been shipping a lot of product. I forsee it going for at least till the middle of next month anyway.:beerchug:

Is that enough time for you to get what you need?

LMK

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
879 Posts
The response has been brisk and we have been shipping a lot of product. I forsee it going for at least till the middle of next month anyway.:beerchug:

Is that enough time for you to get what you need?

LMK

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Yep, that's perfect. :beerchug:

Going out of town next week and won't be back until the 8th, so I wanted to order after I return.

Don't need anything before the trip, but will after I get back.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
My Order

Hey Brian,

I got my order today put the ACES IV in and like it !
will be putting the BLUE in ASAP.

GEO:driving:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Got mine today as well, I can't say I felt any difference driving, but from my understanding you reap the benefits of aces after continued long term use.

Also Brian, is it safe to use aces in a riding mower engine? Single cylinder Carbureted Kohler engine to be exact?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
879 Posts
Got mine today as well, I can't say I felt any difference driving, but from my understanding you reap the benefits of aces after continued long term use.

Also Brian, is it safe to use aces in a riding mower engine? Single cylinder Carbureted Kohler engine to be exact?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I use it in both my push mower and my lawn tractor. Made both run smoother and quieter.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts