Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this board so I will briefly introduce myself. I'm and aircraft mechanic in the Air Force for the last 17 years. I have a 2011 Charger R/T which I plan on modifying in the coming months. I love the car and by far my best purchase.

So I have the 8.4N. I installed a lockpick C8 about a 45 days ago. Everything worked great with no flaws or issues. The other day I noticed that my iphone would not send my calls to the speakers and no one could hear me. I have an iphone 5 that is up to date on its software as well as the head unit in the car. It shows my phone connected on both the phone and head unit. It also shows the call in progress but when a call is made, nothing is coming through the speakers. Also, I can stream the music from my phone via the Bluetooth but it will only come through the right front speaker. I do not have the full Uconnect service because the head unit is not equipped. Has anyone had or heard of this problem? Any advice or troubleshooting ideas? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The troubleshooting I tried:
Restarting phone
Deleted and reconnected phone
Disabled the lockpick
Manually selected the car through the setting in phone
Made call via the phone and transferred the call to the car

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm not familiar with iPhones, but my galaxy s3 has a setting for what goes out over each Bluetooth connection. I have the uconnect set for phone calls and media audio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts