Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is about as good as I'll get out of the camera I was using,should have had the camera closer to the car but i think you can tell what it sounds like.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bei2Pve4H2w Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude, good job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dudes

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
That's the best v6 sounding exhaust yet. It doesn't produce that raspy sound when revving...very nice!!

Saw in the other thread that you got it for free. Any idea how much those mufflers cost?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's the best v6 sounding exhaust yet. It doesn't produce that raspy sound when revving...very nice!!

Saw in the other thread that you got it for free. Any idea how much those mufflers cost?
No but i can find out for you,I'll PM you sometime tomorrow.Now I'll have to tell you,the drone is not bad as long as you just drive(all most none at all),but around 3grand it can get loud,but it goes away just as fast as it comes in.I tried to do a vid of it but it didnt come out good.I'll post it in a little while.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i was jp.
I know ...so was I,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey Walding did you ever find out what that sound was that your rearend was making?(That was you wasin't it)

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
I know ...so was I,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey Walding did you ever find out what that sound was that your rearend was making?(That was you wasin't it)
yea it was me.....but no never found out. Once it warmed up it didnt do it anymore. but I went under it a week before i traded it in....and I could jiggle the pipe and it would rattle against a bracket that ran underneath my pipes and that sounded a lot like it....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats good,BTW congrats on the 6.1 upgrade,now all you need is some pearl blue ghost flames.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Try Jones exhaust systems

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Need to know which xlerator muffler this is. The one with the built in x or what?

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
yea it was me.....but no never found out. Once it warmed up it didnt do it anymore. but I went under it a week before i traded it in....and I could jiggle the pipe and it would rattle against a bracket that ran underneath my pipes and that sounded a lot like it....
This is off subject, but has anybody heard from Waldo? He hasn't been on the forum for about a month.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I also wanna know what exhaust this is and the price :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts