Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Nice, where did you end up getting those? Oh I see AAC sorry, just read your sig. What other colors if any do they have, their web site sucks, can't tell what they do have.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I wish we could do blue here in Texas but the law frowns on anything that mimix an emergency vehicle

My bad - Looks great man

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Those look awesome! I can't wait until I'm back in a normal city and can get this type of stuff done to my car!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Those are sweet! Are they even legal? Can we see them at night?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Looks real good, how long was the install?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I wanna get those but the installation is such a hussle, I would rather buy a new set of headlights with built in halos like the one's focuz tech has, since its gonna cost me the same anyways

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I do not think they are legal in any state. I put them on a toggle switch so I can turn them on and off. I will use them mostly for shows and get togethers.. I got these from AAC several months ago and they had them installed into the housings already as these were an experiment with the color. I will get some night shots for you this weekend.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
makes you car look like Johnny 5 from the movie Short Circuit....love the look though!

Too bad they don't have em in yellow...i wanna go for a reverse Super Bee color scheme since my car is black!

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
they look good but weres ur fender???????????/

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
they look good but weres ur fender???????????/
I was wondering if someone would catch that.... That is another I am doing. I will be posting pics tonight or tomorrow as we should be done with it all...... It is turning out sweeeeeeet

I will post the completed project under the picture section. I have some interior and exterior mods to show......

·
Registered
338 Posts
The list for your mods gets bigger by the day. Looks sweet bro. Very nice.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Looks great. I might take your idea on this one. You said you got them from ACC, but whats that? whats the website and how much did you pay for the install? thanks again

1 - 20 of 25 Posts