Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drilling holes in your brand new car just isn't natural. Lucky me..."Manicmechanic" didn't have a problem with it!!! We lined up the spoiler, marked it, and pulled the trigger. We used install ideas from "stroguy" and "BOSChrgerRT", and I'm sure others. We successfully mated the Daytona chin spoiler to the Bee. We used nylon nuts and bolts and cut some slots in the outer limits of the spoiler's mounting surface to allow for proper fitment. I may have to bring the nose of the car up a little. It looks awesome but could use a little more clearance.

This one is not for the squeamish!

Achieved a snug fit with nylon nuts and bolts.

The finished product.

A greeat addition to bring the black and blue together.

·
Super Moderator
11,522 Posts
Looks great!

That car is positively BEEastly. :lol:

-=FLEX=-

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
looks good I have a seen a couple SRT's with them on the front and they look good. Just don't think I could drill holes in my bumper lol

·
Super Moderator
11,522 Posts
YOUR A NUT!!!!!:grin: YOU need to get out side the house more for some fresh air. AND by the way its 83 degrees in ft lauderdale today. i heard your freezing up in the tundra.:)
I was out and about today. Scared the hell out of me. All these crazy drivers in a hurry to get their Saturday crap done. I couldn't wait to get my Charger back home safe and have a beer.

Or 6

Or 14

Or whatever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-=FLEX=-

PS: It was a balmy 3 degrees celcius here today (about 37 fahrenheit) :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
That looks fantastic! I need to find a cold hearted friend like that to do some drillin for me.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks good but...

I think color matched would look better.

Not really, the black color plays on the cars graphics and blends in good with everything else. I agree though that a body colored one looks good on cars without graphics.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
B E A UTIFUL!!!! looks awesome

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the "slots" you cut to make it fit right? Also, where did you pick up the spoiler?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awsome job on the BEE.........:clap:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you have any pictures of the "slots" you cut to make it fit right? Also, where did you pick up the spoiler?[/QUOT

I didn't think to get shots of the cuts. We were able to follow the body line until the outer points on the spoiler that curve in. We made a cut on each side of the last mounting hole. Those cuts allowed the curves to be more pliable to form to my nose. I ordered the spoiler from Mopar Supercenter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm loving the look of that spoiler, and think I'll be doing the same very soon.

P.S. I prefer the spoiler black as well.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks great! Oh, and almost 70 in Vegas today.
Keep that in mind when you move to SLC! :lol:
We had a good day here to as well, mid 60's.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I think that looks GREAT. I have seen the same thing on an 07 Bee and liked it, But I am concerned over clearance. I just can not see myself getting closer to the ground then I already am.

Never the less if looks great.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts