Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost a year of working on other people's rides and patiently waiting I will finally be installing my Frank Racing heads and cam this coming weekend.

BloodRaine will soon be running with a Tomahawk cam WITH MDS still active and full option Street heads milled with custom pushrods and tuned with a Diablo Predator.

I am using this install as a training tool and hopefully be able to video tape it so I can make a DVD and online video for everyone.

I am going to have my skills refined and be retrained by the best East Coast installer, Hemi31!!!!

I leave Sunday morning to head north and will be driving back to 402 Motoring the next day, Monday for my shakedown cruise.

WHOO HOOOO like a little kid waiting for Xmas morning.

Electrofied

·
Registered
928 Posts
conrats =) its gonna be nasty

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Lucky basted :)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
What do u think you'll be putting down with this combination?? I was considering this also, I'm hoping around 375 atthe wheels?? And then i might consider a 6psi supercharger in the future if someone proves that its gonna be streetable and reliable when combined with the cam and head upgrades, we'll just have to wait and see, thats all i got to say....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since the Sidewinder cars are already into the 12's I can only guess the Tomahawk will be deeping into the 12's so RWHP will be above 375... I would hazard a guess closer to 400 if not over.

But that is all guessing right now until I have a chance to dyno her... and that will not be for a while.

E

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
so you just had a crate 426? i thought all this was already done to your engine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually that is not cometely true.

Eric (Hemi 31) is going to refine my installation skills and procedures as he has it down to a simplistic science and a fraction of the time that it takes "Certified Chrystler Techs" to do a full head and cam swap.

Basically he is showing me his way and I am will be doing it. :) I cannot wait!!!

While I have installed heads and cams back in the day, I have not had a chance to go elbow deep as my primary job is logistics and putting together the right package for customers.

I refer any and all installs north of me to Eric as I feel he is the best in his region which encompasses all of the NE and into the Great Lakes Areas as well as Canada

What I learn from him in will be applied and added to our existing procedures at 402.

Thank you,
E

·
Registered
416 Posts
Video, detailed thread and procedural notes (along with tools required).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts