Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I was a little to ruff on the connector and have a short in it. Does anyone know who manufactures the weather tight connector. I know it is not a Delphi Weather Pack connector and Molex does not make it. I look it up in Apex & did not find it. I refuse to pay $30 for the connector (pig tail at that ) from the dealer. I just need 1 female pin and if this was a delphi weather pack it would just cost a buck. Someone makes it for DCX.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I guess I was a little to ruff on the connector and have a short in it. Does anyone know who manufactures the weather tight connector. I know it is not a Delphi Weather Pack connector and Molex does not make it. I look it up in Apex & did not find it. I refuse to pay $30 for the connector (pig tail at that ) from the dealer. I just need 1 female pin and if this was a delphi weather pack it would just cost a buck. Someone makes it for DCX.
Go to your local dealership and order this part# 68030098AA it is the connector, with a 6inch wiring pigtail, heatshrink and crimps.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
dealer would be great but the likely hood of it being in stock is slim to none. call winzer. They distribute to lots of the dealers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts