Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
What people need to realize is the 3.5 V6 has more HP then the 318’s and 360’s V8s from the early 70’s Chargers. I don’t think it’s a disgrace to the Charger name just a smart way to get more HP out of a smaller, more efficient motor.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
So Am I

Well i havent rEAlly got bashed on HERE! But theres this one guy that i work with whos been wanting an srt8 b4 who knows when? when i pulled up in new brite silver 3.5 charger the first thing this muther f er said its a 6 banger but its clean!!!! as soon i heard that i blew and let him have expaining to him until he owns a charger any model to shut his trap. till this day this dude is dreamin for the srt8 that honestly i think he will never get!!!! i mean come on this guy is at the bottom of the bottom practically a janitor getting 10 bucks n hour!!!!!!! so it happen to be that b4 i blew up on this guy he was talkin sheeeet to every1! good thing is that when im chiilin with co workers were all just chiilin at my open trunk listen too music with my 2 12s and he passes by we all laugh and ask wheres your srt 8 at??? this fool dont say nothing all my co workers at work say until he owns one he needs to shut his mouth. At his wage most likely it aint going to be a srt8 unless he saves for a really long time and by that time i will probly have a r/t that i mite trade in for but who cares about v6 bashers??? we all dont like waisting money on gas or we all dont have that extra 10 grand for the R/T. i mean the only reason i got an 3.5 was because im only 19 and i had no co signer for my car and i make just under 20 bucks n hour and i got bills rent,credit cards, phone bill.......ect i mean let me hear it v6ers dont we wish we had hemis?? AND WHOS WITH ME ON THE V6 BULL SHEEEET ALREADY??:fuming:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd love a freakin hemi - I love all Chargers - I can't stand people that don't respect and only have negative views on v6's no matter what their argument

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i mean the only reason i got an 3.5 was because im only 19 and i had no co signer for my car and i make just under 20 bucks n hour and i got bills rent,credit cards, phone bill.......ect:fuming:
me too the v6 hauls pretty good actually really good IMO!!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
it happens time and time again on here and is getting old yes i know that hemi's are faster and yes i know your charger costs 10 G's more than mine does. who cares i still have a charger and yes it will do just fine until i am able to have the capability of owning one. after getting a union in my job i can now afford one but because i bought this car less than a year ago i have to much negative equity to get one yet. i wil have a hemi charger eventualy and will not look at a V6 owner any diferantly because its a 6 as opposed to a 8. its crazy when i go driving around and see another charger my lights flash or hand goes out the window to say whats up and usually i see the same from the other car. its not the engine that gives the feeling its the whole car as a package. and dodge did it right whether its a 6 or the hemi.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
let it slide chica, let it slide.

you will encounter egos no matter where you go. most egos are there cause thats all they have to be egotistical or even proud about in their lives, for others, they are just simply D*CKS.

V6 crowd does it to the sport compact crowd running 4 cylinders, v-10 folks do it to v8 people.

the car community as a whole is full of those who lack respect, but theres also people that have respect for others. this site is no different than ANY other....

the post in question, if you read a majority of his posts they are about as lacking any respectful thought as it comes. kinda view him as one would view a racist who chooses to live in a diverse city, and complains.... an oxymoron:lol: you should see his views on lacking taste.

i mean hey, i respect him as a human, but seriously disagree with his views. he may be a decent fella, but the way he carries himself online is kinda narrow minded and "bullish" of sorts...

but, its a forum, its not real life,but similar to real life in that you will have all types.... it is his opinion, so even if ya dont likes, we all have to respect it that its his...

respect is a lost form, dont follow his suit.... listen to some samoan music, keeps people mellow:yes:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm over it, just wanted to vent

If v6 cars sucked so bad, all the major auto makers wouldn't make them and all the supporting vendors of this forum wouldn't make parts for 'em

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
yeah but what about dem purple chargers sheesh :lol:
on a side note, dont get mad at this, but i used to SERIOUSLY dislike purple and definately green...

however, when i see the sublime or plum crazy, i actually dig em...

it might have been more i didnt like those colors in clothing.....but i swear i dig all of dodges colors!:lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
That guy needs to sit in one of our cars and see for himself the power our 3.5 can put out, so he can eat his words.:)
you can sit him in BIGGChargers supercharged setup, you can put him in a car thats a 3.5 that can have more power than a r/t....

still will have the same mindset...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sorry it got to you cc22. I'm sure you heard it before, opinions are like aholes - everybody has one.
Some people also have days when they definintely should not be posting. Maybe stuff is going on at work or they just forgot their happy pills.
Keep your chin up, keep smilin', and keep rockin'. Go for a spin and you will feel better.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Yeah, I'm over it, just wanted to vent

If v6 cars sucked so bad, all the major auto makers wouldn't make them and all the supporting vendors of this forum wouldn't make parts for 'em
It could be worse - you could have a bogey green coloured car.... :D:D

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I enjoy a little baggin' back and forth with our HEMI brothers and sisters, but it's a shame that there are people out there who truly feel that way about V6 Chargers. IMO, it just shows their ignorance. I can't tell you how many times I've been at car shows and people have come up to my car, drawn by the looks, and then say "oh, it's only a V6", and then turn around and walk off. It's just sad. :(

My proudest moment, though, was when I finally won 1st place at a show in the 1969 and newer Mopar modified class. I was up against a 70-71 'Cuda, a Challenger, and a Super Bee 440 Six Pack. :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
It could be worse - you could have a bogey green coloured car....

or your hood might be called a bonnet instead. that is why I didn't get a GMG. Why did the call the GMG bonnets when all the other chargers are hoods?

:)

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
or your hood might be called a bonnet instead. that is why I didn't get a GMG. Why did the call the GMG bonnets when all the other chargers are hoods?

:)
Errrr - yeah, sorry - that's my fault.... :D

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I wondered how long it would be before you showed up. You can smell "V6 bashin'" can't ya? :tongue:
Hey - I may joke, but I love all the Chargers! In the UK, the V6 would be the only Charger I would want for daily driving - V8's would be too expensive to run and service.

Put it this way - the 3.5 V6 engine is a LARGE engine back home!!!

And yea.... my V6 bashing sensor was flashing like a line of cop cars chasing a perp..... :p

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Hey - I may joke, but I love all the Chargers! In the UK, the V6 would be the only Charger I would want for daily driving - V8's would be too expensive to run and service.

Put it this way - the 3.5 V6 engine is a LARGE engine back home!!!

And yea.... my V6 bashing sensor was flashing like a line of cop cars chasing a perp..... :p
We all know that you bash us "in fun." But we still like to gang up on ya. :D

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.