Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here is running blastin bobs on their R/T and what kind of setup do you have. How does it sound and how bad is the drone at 70.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Use the search function. Lots of posts on BB's. I'm very happy with mine. The improvement in looks over the stock resos and tips was worth the price of the whole kit. The extra sound is just a bonus.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Installed 9db 4 in.tips no drone at 70

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Use the search function. Lots of posts on BB's. I'm very happy with mine. The improvement in looks over the stock resos and tips was worth the price of the whole kit. The extra sound is just a bonus.
I did but I must be spelling it wrong because it couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I like my current setup .... I'm using 2 Magnaflow mufflers where the suitcase used to be in the middle, and outback I'm using a BB kit, the 5-db resonator-eliminator kit with SSR tips (round chrome which I had powdercoated semi-flat black :D ) ... it's somewhat boomy at medium-throttle but at wide-open it sounds awesome, especially over 3500-4000 RPM ... :D :D :D

And on manual downshifts I get some crazy gurgling sounds out of the exhaust especially around 2000-2200 RPM as it coasts down ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eventually, I'll most likely replace the whole current mix with a cat-back kit from somebody like JBA or Flowmaster ....

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey awd Gabe is it louder with the magnaflows.I have the stock suitcase with the 6 db blasting bobsand a little more sound would be better,,

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
hey awd Gabe is it louder with the magnaflows.I have the stock suitcase with the 6 db blasting bobsand a little more sound would be better,,
It's pretty loud ... but then I'm looking at JBA and that's a loud kit ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts