Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed this kit 2 weeks ago. Looked good and sounded good, but I really wanted a cat back should have gotten one in the first place. I decided to take the BB off right away and recover most of my money. This is this kit: http://www.shop.alliedmuffler.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=28
I put less than 200 miles on it (my car only has 600 total miles).
I put it back in the original shipping box with instructions and all. It would be like you bought it new. I paid $224 with shipping. I will sell it for $160 plus actual shipping(probably $20-25) or local pickup in NW Chicago area.

Paypal is preferred, but we can talk.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
I installed this kit 2 weeks ago. Looked good and sounded good, but I really wanted a cat back should have gotten one in the first place. I decided to take the BB off right away and recover most of my money. This is this kit: http://www.shop.alliedmuffler.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=28
I put less than 200 miles on it (my car only has 600 total miles).
I put it back in the original shipping box with instructions and all. It would be like you bought it new. I paid $224 with shipping. I will sell it for $160 plus actual shipping(probably $20-25) or local pickup in NW Chicago area.

Paypal is preferred, but we can talk.

Mike
These are for the Daytona. Will they fit the regular R/T?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they will. I am not sure why they list it as for Daytona because the systems are identical except for the muffler. The tailpipe section is the same and it will fit perfect.

PS: I see they just raised the price of this kit by $10 on they're website.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Somebody bought it on ebay, was it you?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Because you are special, last night I took it directly to the UPS facility where they load and unload the trucks. I emailed you the tracking number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts