Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those fellow forum members that have rockblockers installed, did you do it yourself and how much work did it take to get them to fit! all my pieces seem smaller when i put them on, i do a lot of pulling to get the remotely close to the light size. the taillights are the worse! please let me know if there are any tricks i'm missing out on!

thanks all!

·
Registered
616 Posts
also splash a bit of soapy water on the lens just before you apply the tint.. this way you will be able to slide it and stretch it a bit easier.. good luck..

·
Registered
110 Posts
15% Headlight SMOKE

My headlight 15% SMOKES fit perfectly without any stretching whatsoever. Also had very little overhang, which I used a hair dryer on to make the round over a wee bit easier.

·
Registered
84 Posts
For those fellow forum members that have rockblockers installed, did you do it yourself and how much work did it take to get them to fit! all my pieces seem smaller when i put them on, i do a lot of pulling to get the remotely close to the light size. the taillights are the worse! please let me know if there are any tricks i'm missing out on!

thanks all!
hEY i HAD same problem so I took all the ****i plastic holders and boiught a thik double sisded tape its use to pase side moldings to the cars , for exaple if u dont under satnd me ur charger should have some moldings pasted to the side of ur doors I bought sdame tape they use on them but I bought the one thats it size its 1/2 inch then I pastes it on the side of the back cover and then pasted but I practice seversal times after putting it cause one its on it will never come off , it comes of like in about 5- 8 years but I really dont care of the years 2 years are enought cause my dad all ready payed 10% of the new challenger so its no problem, challenger is still not out but when it comes I will be the first to get it on mexico, caus eim from mexico.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
are the snap ons not good enough? that way since its illegal you can take it off easily whenever you need to and reapply it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts