Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any "verified" information on this. Some chatter around on the next unannouced color is Black with ?who knows? colored stripes.

Post links here if you can find them?

Finally would you buy it/like it? Appears the most purchased color has been black- what do you think?

·
Registered
468 Posts
That was suppose to be the second half color in 09 but with the economy and bankruptcy, that didn't happen. I hope it comes out this year as I would buy it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was suppose to be the second half color in 09 but with the economy and bankruptcy, that didn't happen. I hope it comes out this year as I would buy it.
Any good links?

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I'd rather see a Plum Crazy Bee with white stripes like the '70 Bee I had. Waaaait a minute! 1970...2010? 40th anniversary edition?? Hmmmm.

Naaa.

Sublime might be nice too....

Why would Dodge break the recent tradition of only offering Bees in a color not available on any other Charger in that year?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'd rather see a Plum Crazy Bee with white stripes like the '70 Bee I had. Waaaait a minute! 1970...2010? 40th anniversary edition?? Hmmmm.

Naaa.

Sublime might be nice too....

Why would Dodge break the recent tradition of only offering Bees in a color not available on any other Charger in that year?
bc they did this past year with the stone white daytona.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
bc they did this past year with the stone white daytona.
My bad. I thought we were talking about the Superbee not the Daytona.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
My bad. I thought we were talking about the Superbee not the Daytona.
we were, but the daytona is a limited edition as well and up until this past year they had unique colors with the exception of torred(which wasn't a daytona and regular color the same year as your argument stated). Stone white is a daytona color as well as a regular color. I do however agree with you; I don't think there will be a black bee :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
It's probably gonna happen sooner or later.. It's funny though I walked into a dealership couple day ago since my lease is ending soon. The salesman was being somewhat of an a$$hat and asked me if I wanted a Inferno Red SRT8... I looked at him oddly and said that I was looking at new not used... He sat back in his chair and looked all dumbfounded then said it was new they still offer Inferno in the SRT8... I laughed at him and told him to look it up and double check because your giving people the wrong info.. He looked it up supposedly and still did not agree with me.. Then I told him to phone his manager or someone who knows more then him, so he phoned his manager and the manager agreed with me and said the Inferno was only available for the 06 SRT's.. I laughed and walked out of his office because after that he was just being an arse with me :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's too bad, because I'd love to order a new SRT in inferno red. It sucks that to get the color I want I have to downgrade to an R/T.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think a black be with yellow decals would be great or possibly red accents.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
That's too bad, because I'd love to order a new SRT in inferno red. It sucks that to get the color I want I have to downgrade to an R/T.
I understand completely. I bought the '06 SRT-8 because Inferno Red was THE color I wanted and I wasn't going to miss the chance to get it.

But hey, you could always buy a used '06 SRT-8 in Inferno Red, save $25 grand and use the savings to mod the snot out of it!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
I would love to see a black Bee with yellow graphics! :banana:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
No no no. Black bee with B5 blue graphics. That would be insane.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Yep... Hemi-Orange on Black might be cool, too. :)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
For the Bees, I don't believe that Black would be a good color. Besides the decals, how would you differentiate between a 'normal' Black SRT and a Bee? Besides, the Bees are supposed to be the 'wild child' of the SRT world, at least in terms of color.
I think a Stone White SRT8 (Bee or otherwise) would excellent, BTW. Always did like that color on a Charger anyways.

·
Registered
572 Posts
For the Bees, I don't believe that Black would be a good color. Besides the decals, how would you differentiate between a 'normal' Black SRT and a Bee? Besides, the Bees are supposed to be the 'wild child' of the SRT world, at least in terms of color.
I think a Stone White SRT8 (Bee or otherwise) would excellent, BTW. Always did like that color on a Charger anyways.
+5 I'd love to see a SW Bee...or Lime.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
PANTHER PINK........

Yea that's right I said it:)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
PANTHER PINK........

Yea that's right I said it:)
I saw a Panther Pink Challenger (70, perhaps) at the Woodward Dream cruise last year.
"yeah, I drive a pink car - wanna race for (wait for it)

Pinks?"

1 - 20 of 48 Posts