Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here,
Saw a Black SRT 8 parked outside the west entrance of Highland Mall today at around 1.00 pm??

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Wasn't me, haven't had the SRT-8 out of the garage since last Friday...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't me, haven't had the SRT-8 out of the garage since last Friday...
Looked just like yours too, no plate in front............The owner obviously works there because I had to go there three days in a row and it was in the same spot outside Dillards................

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I've seen one other black SRT-8 Charger around, parked near the Burkett and 183 exit in front of Texas Rib Kings, and I seem to see a couple 300c SRT-8's around from time to time.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have been seeing a bunch of SRT's about town in the last few months. I went to Corvette Palace off of Braker Lane last week with couple of buddies. There was a sweet black SRT in the parking lot there. I went over and drooled a bit and the owner was totally cool. He let me look in it and check it out a bit.

A guy that works in the same department as me has a Superbee. I have seen 2 Inferno Red SRT8's since June. One pulling into the service aisle at Mac Haik and another on 620. I also saw a silver SRT8 on Manchaca Road a few months back and a Black one on 22's on e. 7th street. They are out and about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts