Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all the 2007 Charger R/Ts have the metallic black paint? I was just at the dealer and they had metallic "pearl" black. I thought I've seen gloss black before. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Never an option, only Brilliant black crystal pearl coat offered. Thats the metallic

·
Registered
376 Posts
Brilliant Black Pearl Metallic looks dang good on the Charger. When the sun is not beaming down on the car, it just looks glossy black, but when the sun is hitting it, it looks awesome. And..we all know, BLACK is the FASTEST color, especially when its metallic pearl black.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I looked a few over the weekend, once it was night and the other time it was overcast and rainy. Today I look and there is a really clean one in the showroom and I see the sparkles. I went back to the first ones and they were dirty, but I saw the metallic sparkles.

Thanks,

MIKE

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a black 07. Its beautiful when its new, completely clean, and freshly waxed.....after that it is a super fragile, rock chip getting, bird sh.t stainin, bug guts showin, spider webbin, don't touch me with your cleanest, softest wax rag, don't lean against me or park me under the sun, any tree, or artificially created shade or anywhere else cause I will age on you and drive you nuts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fer. I still love it tho.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I have a black 07. Its beautiful when its new, completely clean, and freshly waxed.....after that it is a super fragile, rock chip getting, bird sh.t stainin, bug guts showin, spider webbin, don't touch me with your cleanest, softest wax rag, don't lean against me or park me under the sun, any tree, or artificially created shade or anywhere else cause I will age on you and drive you nuts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fer. I still love it tho.
so you are saying its durable?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts