Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info as to where to find black lug nuts correct for our cars ?

Also interested in black locking lug nut set ...

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
I knew I saw those gorilla lug nuts somewhere, but I couldn't remember where.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody else know of any black LOCKING lug nuts ?

I keep searching and come up with nothing available in our thread pitch of 14x1.5mm ....

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
People that keeps giving us sites....lugs arnt univeral...there 14x1.5(I believe)...Gabe..tell me if you find em...Im still looking as well.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm not sure how the whole anodizing process works, but would it be possible to get a set and see if BT could anodize them in black?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure how the whole anodizing process works, but would it be possible to get a set and see if BT could anodize them in black?
I was stating to think the same thing ... maybe BT can help us out ...

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Which are better Gorilla or Summit?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I have the Summit brand and they have been taken off and put back on a few times and are holding up nicely.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still looking for black wheel locks / locking lug nuts ... nobody seems to make them in the 14x1.5 thread pitch ... :no:

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
I have the Summit brand and they have been taken off and put back on a few times and are holding up nicely.
They are cheaper too :rocker::bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hmmmm, I see the first link to BMC from this thread shows the lug nuts in our size (14 x 1.5mm) and they come in black chrome. Set of 4 for $8.88? Not too bad if you ask me.... might have to look into these a bit more and add them to the list!

Gabe, keep me posted if you come up with matching locks as well. Thanks!

-Pat

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Hmmmm, I see the first link to BMC from this thread shows the lug nuts in our size (14 x 1.5mm) and they come in black chrome. Set of 4 for $8.88? Not too bad if you ask me.... might have to look into these a bit more and add them to the list!

Gabe, keep me posted if you come up with matching locks as well. Thanks!

-Pat
Summit has those and a cheaper summit version. But still no locks.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I contacted BT about possibly anodizing a few sets of locking lug nuts for those of us who'd like all black nuts :)grin:), and they said a connection could be made between their anodizer and me to leave them out as the middle man (nice offer of them I thought :) )

I have no idea what the prices would be, but I thought it was a cool idea ...

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
I contacted BT about possibly anodizing a few sets of locking lug nuts for those of us who'd like all black nuts :)grin:), and they said a connection could be made between their anodizer and me to leave them out as the middle man (nice offer of them I thought :) )

I have no idea what the prices would be, but I thought it was a cool idea ...
Sweet, keep us in the loop.... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Yeah that would be cool. If the price wasnt too bad I would be very interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts