Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At around 1:45pm today, I was in Broken Arrow, in my Charger. I was pulling onto Aspen from the Arvest parking lot, and a black SRT Charger passed with a "winged" red graphic in the back window and some exhaust mods (sounded good). Was that someone from the board here? :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wasn't me. I think there is only one other in BA but I can't seem to catch it when I see it. It usually has a woman driving it so she might not want some guy flagging her down to ask questions about her car. Look out!:lol:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't me. I think there is only one other in BA but I can't seem to catch it when I see it. It usually has a woman driving it so she might not want some guy flagging her down to ask questions about her car. Look out!:lol:
Lol. Okay thanks for the heads up. Not to be funny, but what do you look like? I ask because last Monday I was at about 41st and Memorial and some young-looking guy passed me going the other way in a black SRT Charger. I never got to see the back window, so I don't know if it was the same car. Maybe that was you? But, I figured if it was you, or someone else on the board, would have mentioned seeing a red Charger if it was someone on here. lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
You won't see me in the car. Mine has dark tint. You will see two things on my car that are unique. The car is black, of course, I had the upper and lower grills and scoop intake painted silver to show the lines on the nose. Also, from behind you will see my personal plate, my user name. When do you have spare time? Maybe I can arrange a mini meet!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, good to know what to lookout for. Both black Chargers had the windows down, but the one yesterday I think had the rear tinted.
Well, I can arrange some free time every weekday before 2pm. I can also arrange time most any Saturday, as well as most Sunday afternoons and evenings. I say "most" because on special occassions, such as this Sunday evening, OT work is needed at Grace. For this Sunday night, Jesse Duplantis will be there, so all security will be there. lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'll see what I can do. We will probably Move our meets to Saturday afternoons when the weather changes. I live in south BA and take the Creek Turnpike. I go by Grace twice a day. After work between 3:30 and 4. I don't usually have my car but I do today. I could stop by and meet you if you can do that.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll see what I can do. We will probably Move our meets to Saturday afternoons when the weather changes. I live in south BA and take the Creek Turnpike. I go by Grace twice a day. After work between 3:30 and 4. I don't usually have my car but I do today. I could stop by and meet you if you can do that.
That sounds great. I'm just a little concerned with timing, since the kids get out between 3 and 3:30, then there's a few tasks, so I'm not availible until about 4pm at best. Since I'm there till midnight, anything after 6pm is great. There's lots of freedom. I'll PM you my number. If it's cool, give me a call or a text when you're on your way and I'll let you know how it looks for meeting up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts