Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of me and FLEX Junior with our freshly waxed Black Cars. My car you already know, but his is a 2002 Mazda Protege ES GT. Spoiler, Sunroof, 5-speed, 17" alloy wheels, fog lights and my old JVC deck and Rockford Fosgate speakers. 200W MTX Amp, MTX 10" Sub, and 4-channel Rockford Fosgate 400W Amp to be installed soon, along with tint. He turned 17 on May 21, bought this car 6 weeks ago with his own money as well as a full year of insurance, and he still has about 10 grand in the bank. All earned through part-time jobs. What a good kid!

I'm one proud Dad. :)

-=FLEX=-

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pics...

A few more pics... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Lucky you, my man. That is special. The cars look great too.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
in the middle pic of the first 5 you posted, looks like you almost caught the rim on the curb... :nervous s

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in the middle pic of the first 5 you posted, looks like you almost caught the rim on the curb... :nervous s
Darn close, but not quite... :knockout:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Here are some pics of me and FLEX Junior with our freshly waxed Black Cars. My car you already know, but his is a 2002 Mazda Protege ES GT. Spoiler, Sunroof, 5-speed, 17" alloy wheels, fog lights and my old JVC deck and Rockford Fosgate speakers. 200W MTX Amp, MTX 10" Sub, and 4-channel Rockford Fosgate 400W Amp to be installed soon, along with tint. He turned 17 on May 21, bought this car 6 weeks ago with his own money as well as a full year of insurance, and he still has about 10 grand in the bank. All earned through part-time jobs. What a good kid!

I'm one proud Dad. :)

-=FLEX=-
That is a nice one. I would say that Dad should have a better car then son. It looks like your car could eat his.

·
Registered
251 Posts
That is a nice one. I would say that Dad should have a better car then son. It looks like your car could eat his.
I wonder how may people here have a better car then their dad... I know I do, but that is also because the charger is better then most cars out there!:grin:

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I guess the apple didnt fall too far from the tree.... Good to hear the family is doin well! :D Nice photo shoot, Jim.

-Pat

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Love the Gino Vanelli inspired title.

Oh, the car looks good too.

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the Gino Vanelli inspired title.

Oh, the car looks good too.
Thank you, sir. :)

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get that.

-=FLEX=-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts