Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had this problem? Every day on my way to work my black belt is obviously rubbing against my seat. now there is a nasty looking streak accross the lower part of my seat. any ideas on how to remove this because it seems to be stuck. now i have to drive with a t-shirt behind my back so it doesnt get worse!!:knockout:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Anyone had this problem? Every day on my way to work my black belt is obviously rubbing against my seat. now there is a nasty looking streak accross the lower part of my seat. any ideas on how to remove this because it seems to be stuck. now i have to drive with a t-shirt behind my back so it doesnt get worse!!:knockout:
Just went through a similar problem this weekend. I wore a red shirt and the dye from the shirt was all over my seats. Tried leather cleaner (Lexol) and some mild soap and water and no luck. I searched several sites on the web for leather stains and one particular site uses Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Well I figured I'd give it a shot and would you believe it friggin worked. All of the dye came out and a stubborn pen mark in the backseat as well. I also used it to remove the dark stains from my jeans that i noticed. Afterwards I used Lexol leather conditioner. Be careful , you should definatley make sure not to use too much pressure when scrubbing. hope this helps.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
never had that problem but maybe my belt is different than yours

1 - 3 of 3 Posts