Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
732 Posts
Cool, If I had the patience, I would have done the same thing, just ordered the SRT-8.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
SHAAAAWING!!! Yep, like I told LT, the F1's are very nice, but they're gonna have to go. In my best Joey from "Friends" voice........"MICHAEL DOESN'T LIKE WHEEL WELL SHOWING"!! hehe that car is a major woody to say the least. hehe :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
i am lost here........is that an srt8 and if not where the hell did that hood scoop come from.......i am dying to get my hands on one!!!!!!!! answers please!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GoDaddy said:
i am lost here........is that an srt8 and if not where the hell did that hood scoop come from.......i am dying to get my hands on one!!!!!!!! answers please!!!!!!

go daddy......that is the srt-8 beast!!!! you should be able to order the srt hood for your R/T by october.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
ltdodge said:
go daddy......that is the srt-8 beast!!!! you should be able to order the srt hood for your R/T by october.

1 more month. You have to be kidding me. I can't wait that long!!! :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Bluonyx said:
1 more month. You have to be kidding me. I can't wait that long!!! :whistle:
I thought the SRT-8 hood was supposed to be functional? Or is it just cosmetic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
GODADDY:

When you say you are planning to paint your engine cover... what did you have in mind? I never considered paintign it, but now that I know (or it seems) that you can do so, I would LOVE to paint it Black and silver to match the car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
Bluonyx said:
I thought the SRT-8 hood was supposed to be functional? Or is it just cosmetic?
It is my friend. It "rams" air into the engine compartment, not the intake, and when sitting still will act like a heat extractor. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
yeah that is my understanding also..it brings air to the engine compartment but not a ram air setup...some aftermarket company may be able to bring this to us......damn the wait......i want my hood.....probably not as bad as you srt8 guys want your car though....lol.

as far as painting the engine cover i posted here

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1834
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top