Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned 2 Charger SRT 8's since 2007. My first one was Silver. I traded that in on a 2010 deep water Blue SRT. I never thought I'd decide to buy something else. I just did a Dyno run for Mopar Muscle last month in her. Randy and the guys and gals :) at Mopar Muscle Magazine are top notch great people.

Today I traded in my Deep water blue SRT on a black on black 300 SRT 8. It bittersweet because I loved my charger but this car is awesome. Every option.

I'll have a couple cold air intakes and a diablo for sale soon in the for sale section. One is painted Deep Water Blue from JLt and the other is an Airraid complete Cai.

Here is a pic of the new one next to my old one :driving: can't wait to detail her.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Congrats... You'll grow attached to the 300 as well

·
Registered
173 Posts
Same family!! No worries!! Enjoy!!! Im trying to get my hands on a JGC SRT!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Congrats on the 300, but how could you get rid of the best color Charger ever???? And on top of it an SRT8? J/K have fun with the new one. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody!!!

SuperTrooper, you're not kidding!!!! The minute I saw the Deep Water Blue, I wanted it!! You have an awesome ride!!!

I couldn't pass up the deal. I had been eying the 300 for a year. It's a 2012 with 22 miles on her. The dealership added 5k to the $58k sticker when they first got her in 2012. I looked at the car online over the weekend and it was still over $58k. Then Tuesday night I looked again and they had the car listed at $38,995. I went in yesterday morning and got a deal of a lifetime. If anybody is looking at a 2012 Bee or a 300 SRT there is some great deals out there on the 2012's.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Nice family car------Yeah right!!
Good luck with your new ride..

Big John

·
Registered
924 Posts
Thanks everybody!!!

SuperTrooper, you're not kidding!!!! The minute I saw the Deep Water Blue, I wanted it!! You have an awesome ride!!!

I couldn't pass up the deal. I had been eying the 300 for a year. It's a 2012 with 22 miles on her. The dealership added 5k to the $58k sticker when they first got her in 2012. I looked at the car online over the weekend and it was still over $58k. Then Tuesday night I looked again and they had the car listed at $38,995. I went in yesterday morning and got a deal of a lifetime. If anybody is looking at a 2012 Bee or a 300 SRT there is some great deals out there on the 2012's.
Thanks, homie. I completely understand not being able to pass up a deal like that. All the best with her!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!! Maybe if I was a Mustang or Camaro owner. I think of my 300 as the slightly slower older brother.... :beerchug:

This forum rocks!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts