Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time for a new grille i think.... a bird hit the center of the grille and the chrome wannabe stock rt grille is chipped help me out

ebay has the daytona blackd out grille for $154 without the rt emblem.. yay or nay?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Bird Chit LOL

HAHAHAHAHA Where the hell do you guys live?? How the hell does a bird end up on a Grille haha Ive heard of wild deer and stray dogs but a bird?? WTF. Guys I've got to see a picture of this, Im serious. I wonder if any Srt8's have ever had a bird get sucked up their hood scope lol now that would be a crazy sight. Listen guys i live in south florida and i wish i could kill just one of those snowbirds that flock down here in the winter and like to **** all over my freshly waxed Charger, even if it meant replacing my grille. Then i would have an excuse to buy the chrome bentley grille and have it painted black.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Well when the birds are on the road , sometimes they just don`t get out of the way fast enough. Almost caught a black bird the other day.

Scott

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I dont think the bird hit the grille. I think the grille hit the bird. How fast did you say you were going? hehehe

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I have hit two birds with my Daytona in less than 6 months... I thought it was just me...

·
Registered
348 Posts
u want a black or chrome grille?
Well the bentley type grille only comes in ABS chrome but my car is all black and i plan on getting some deep dish black 22's with the chrome lip so an all black chrome grille is a lil overkill. I was thinking of painitng it or sand blasting it black with a chrome Charger script emblem. I think ill be the first one with this combination if i pull it off.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
if you what a new chrome grill pm brian or david at rider graphix's-they are a vendor on this forum and they have a butt load of new grills from take off at car dealerships that they do bizz with

1 - 11 of 11 Posts