Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the few things I ordered -- my washer reservoir black anodized chrome cap, the satin door lock rings, and 2 custom emblems -- front and rear and all I can say is WOW!

I've read it before on here, but not like this. Billet's attention to detail is ridiculously meticulous and the packaging was just unreal. Everything was packaged in SUPER SOFT TISSUE paper so a damn non visible piece of dust couldn't get on it --- I really am OVERLY IMPRESSED! I'm almost in disbelief because you usually don't see packaging like that -- i've heard about the products but that was just awesome.

Not to mention the fact that instructions (as easy as the things were to install instructions are still nice) were sealed in a vacuum bag with each and every single part! If that isn't enough the front and rear emblems attach the SAME, EXACT WAY the originals do!

Billet doesn't do some 2 bit work and just put stickers on the front emblem when i'm sure most places do -- no way, they made that damn front emblem the SAME, EXACT way the original was installed -- the only difference is it's obviously much higher quality and the nut isn't cheap plastic it's metal!

Billet gets by far a 10 out of a 10 and i'll be buying more from them in the future --- anyone REMOTELY considering getting things from them really has nothing to consider -- they are the total package.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Way to go Heidi. Another very happy customer. You rock.

C.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yeah, they rock! I can't wait to start ordering more but what to order next is the big question.

So, where are the pics????

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Fellas,

The reason I didn't post pics is b/c I didn't get anything too elaborate -- I got the satin door lock/pins (much, much sweeter then the cheapo plastic ones our cars come with) -- I got the black chrome anodize, engrave "after" for the washer reservoir -- and the 2 emblems I got were the Charger emblems. I'll post pics of the Charger Emblem tonight -- the reason I went with the Charger emblem is b/c after much thought I didn't want to do anything too elaborate with the emblems -- I wanted to keep with the OEM theme but with much higher quality, nicer looking emblems -- I personally think that RAM looks mean -- I was gonna do one much meaner but again, just stayed with the OEM theme.

I'll do more stuff with billet in the future when I get more money --- and I will post those pics tonight anyway --- thanks Fellas!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Thank you D, for your order. Every customer, and every order is important to us, and we appreciate you folks and your business. We know there are choices, and that you choose to do business with us means a lot to everyone here. A car is a personal thing, and the fact that we can help you make it unique is just as exciting for us as it is for you.

Derek, thanks again :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, i'm embarassed I didn't even mention how HELPFUL Heidi was. Shame on me. :silenced: Prior to my purchase she answered emails extremely fast and with detailed info -- as I said I knew they would be good from other members I just didn't expect the entire experience all the way through to the silky soft tissue packaging to be so great.

Even the freaking invoice was printed on soft, silky paper with full color --- it's crazy....lol. Thanks so much, Heidi.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Heidi and Billet Tech are amazing!!

I sent a jpeg to her this last weekend, she sent me a photo of the finished product Tuesday, and it's in transit now!! The pic in my sig below is the picture she sent. I can hardly wait to see the real thing!!

Thank you Heidi and Billet Technology

1 - 11 of 11 Posts