Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO has anyone come across the Billet Technology Charger Skull emblems for any less than almost 60 bucks a pop? Thats a bit STEEP for ONE emblem, I dont care if its made out of platinum, anyone can cut a piece of metal, roll it and have it engraved, in my opinion it's a bit pricy, I love the look but come on man, it would be MUCH more of a "deal" if you at least got two for that price, I would do it.

I searched ebay and only found some crappy designs, I WANT billets skull. :devil: :angel: :ninja: :hairy: :dead: :smoke:

*** Got a package price-Thanks Billet!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
SO has anyone come across the Billet Technology Charger Skull emblems for any less than almost 60 bucks a pop? Thats a bit STEEP for ONE emblem, I dont care if its made out of platinum, anyone can cut a piece of metal, roll it and have it engraved, I think its robbery, I love the look but come on man, it would be MUCH more of a "deal" if you at least got two for that price, I would do it.

I searched ebay and only found some crappy designs, I WANT billets skull. :devil: :angel: :ninja: :hairy: :dead: :smoke:
I guess the bottom line is, you get what you pay for. That's Billettechnology in my sig. :D

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I 2 thought prices were high, but as you may have noticed when shoping around Billettechnology has the BEST products. I just had my 2 side badges and front+rear emblems shipped, was 345. I actually paid 70 a piece for my front and rear. WILL BE WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I guess the bottom line is, you get what you pay for. That's Billettechnology in my sig. :D
Oh my gawd, Umbra is wearing the same thing as me, I could just DIE. :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
SO has anyone come across the Billet Technology Charger Skull emblems for any less than almost 60 bucks a pop? Thats a bit STEEP for ONE emblem, I dont care if its made out of platinum, anyone can cut a piece of metal, roll it and have it engraved, I think its robbery, I love the look but come on man, it would be MUCH more of a "deal" if you at least got two for that price, I would do it.

Why ***** over the price they do quality work there. You get what you pay for!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah yeah, get what you pay for.. im just sayin.. its a $10 piece of equipment, getting two at a time would just be nice, also if there was one for the steering wheel. I do not doubt their craftsmanship one bit, its just expensive for ONE.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
or at least do a package price, the 2 outside emblems, hood and trunk, and the steering wheel for like 80 bucks or something.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
if you think it is so easy... go to a metal shop and buy some billet and do it yourself... there you go... simple fix...
X 2. I'd rather have quality work at a higher price than something that looks like it came from the Hellen Keller School of Hard Knocks and Engraving Annual Open House.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
hhhhmmmm....

someone has a business to make money to make a living... but you think that they shouldn't charge so much... now why can't Mercedes Benz think like you... it is just metal and a motor...

Oh that's right... skill cost money... my bad... what was I thinking???

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I love mine.

Gotten many compliments on it

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Uh huh, WHAT skill, they load a software program into a computer and Whallah.. DONE.. not like some hard workin american is hand making them give me a break, its probably some illegal mexican who the state department paid to go to some computer school who hits the ENTER key.
just some advice: u'd better tone it down a bit. there are rules about disrespecting the supporting vender's and from what i've seen the moderators take it pretty seriously. just giving u a heads up

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Uh huh, WHAT skill, they load a software program into a computer and Whallah.. DONE.. not like some hard workin american is hand making them give me a break, its probably some illegal mexican who the state department paid to go to some computer school who hits the ENTER key.
Nope it's not. Anywho... shop around and price Custome Billet work. It's not just the design, it's also the polishing and cleaning of the product. Also custom cut to fit our Charger. Lastly the people there are great to work and stand behind their products. UHMM if you dont want it dont buy it, there's no need to bash them!!!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up, no bash to the vendor, he doesnt make them OR regulate their price so im not hitting anyones toes. I asked if anyone came across a deal somewhere, not for attitude. I can care less about input besides if someone happened to come across them for a bit less or a package price. NO disrespect to Billet at all.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up, no bash to the vendor, he doesnt make them OR regulate their price so im not hitting anyones toes. I asked if anyone came across a deal somewhere, not for attitude. I can care less about input besides if someone happened to come across them for a bit less or a package price. NO disrespect to Billet at all.
They actually do make them and have their own pricing.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I even asked, when im ready to get some I can just call and ask for a deal on two.. im sure its not a problem. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Some Mexican??Dude find out all your facts before you run your mouth.Thier products are made in America by Americans..Did you know they have over 1,000,000.00 in equipment that make those little trinkets??They make a few other things too see the link below.FYI they will not make anything for the steering wheel.If the Airbag goes off that piece of billet may get stuck in your melon....We wouldnt want that to happen now would we???

http://vertexprecision.com/

·
Registered
230 Posts
X 2. I'd rather have quality work at a higher price than something that looks like it came from the Hellen Keller School of Hard Knocks and Engraving Annual Open House.
THANKS FOR THE LAUGH THAT WAS FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!

I AGREE WHO WANTS A CHEAP EMBLEM ON THEIR RIDE? QUALITY COSTS AND THESE ARE HIGH QUALITY AND WILL LAST THE LIFE OF YOUR RIDE!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.