Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals,

We are bringing back the group buy $15 off our catch can thru January 1st 2008!. The check box is back to get the discount.

V6 rides we are working on a mount for you guys too.

If you were riding the fence about getting a catch can for your Hemi we hope we made your decision eaiser do to so now.

Thank you all again for you business and support.

Folks have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well made item that was very to install, even with my Mopower Shaker ( I was worried it might not fit.) I'm looking forward to checking it in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
I can't wait to unrap mine in 2 days and get 'er on. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I'm really thinking about ordering one :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
You should! I'm still debating on sending in another order for the T shifter before the discount ends.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guys we are going to keep the catch can on perminent special. We believe in the product that much. All orders thru January will retain the 15% off. I will be emailing you all over order confirmations with the discount from this past weekend later today.

Thanks again for you business folks.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
just got mine heidi!!!!

That looks great Rob., It matches your rear trunk wing emblem. I see you had no problem installing it, when did you receive it, I would have helped install it with you.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Damn, did I miss the special?:whistle:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks great Rob., It matches your rear trunk wing emblem. I see you had no problem installing it, when did you receive it, I would have helped install it with you.

You beat me to it Mark. It looks awesome. Thanks Rob for all your help. Thank you to Mark.

Hey did you guys sign up for the Spring Fest?? We are there.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
You beat me to it Mark. It looks awesome. Thanks Rob for all your help. Thank you to Mark.

Hey did you guys sign up for the Spring Fest?? We are there.
You are most welcome Heidi.

I am still trying to round up more Texans to make the drive to Cali. for SF. I still plan on going. It is going to be fun hanging with Team BT again in Cali. Rob can't go as he is on his family vacation the same week as SF. To save some money, Dan and I can share a room in Cali. for SF. Let me know if you want to do that. I will make the reservations and BT can pay half or you get the room and I will pay BT half. Either way it is a win-win.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts