Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Have Any Pics Of The Full Polished Billet Grill??? Love To See Them..!!!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
bling-bling :asleep:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks For The Pics Antmag06... Appreciate It...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
wow that is alot of bling.....in my opinion it is just tooo much for the charger....this looks like it belongs on a rap video. again my opinion, i know some like it. to each his own.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Call... I Think I Will Definitely Go With The Honeycomb Grill Insert With The Badges... To Much Bling, Blingy....

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm not having any big chrome on my car other than the 1970 charger emblems ant the R/T badges

·
Registered
103 Posts
I dont mind bling on a Vanilla Charger, but I dont think it looks too good on any other color.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Way too much bling. Leave that to the 300 owners. And cool vanilla is a 300 looking
color. Shouldn't even be a Charger color. You would never see a old school Charger
painted Cool Vanilla.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine is Vanilla and I love the color. You're right, you would never see an old school Charger painted this color, but this ain't an old school Charger either. Everyone has their opinion on the colors - I just don't like the dark colors because they are harder to keep clean. The billet grille looks good on the vanilla color, much better than black, while the black grilles look a lot better on the darker colors or Daytonas. I'm just not a fan of the orange and yellow and the stripes. If I had one of those colors I might as well put a big NEON sign on it saying "Pull me over and give me a ticket!" With my bad luck, that is what would happen. It is all about deception - someone at the stop light next to me thinks I drive a vanilla painted slow ass car but then I leave them in the dust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts