Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ppl,

Its Adnan 23 Aeronautical Engineer from Saudi Arabia. Just got graduate 2007 from UK.

Why i am here.. well i badly wants to get review from you guys as i am confused. i love Dodge Charger SUPERBEE and Chrysler 300c SRT8 and one of them i be getting as a graduation pressie from ma dad. i been gathering info from all around but requires your recommendation.
i just feel like 300c has got executive look and would suit professional or business executive.

just feel free to reply

thanks

adz

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
First, welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!
Now, Chrysler 300, in my opinion, is a more refined "gentlemanly" appearing car, to me. NOTHING about it screams muscle, but it does have powerful sophistication. The BEE on the other hand says, "I'll race you for pinks any day of the week" and screams many things, including that you are the baddest muther on the road. Just my .02.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
First, welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!
Now, Chrysler 300, in my opinion, is a more refined "gentlemanly" appearing car, to me. NOTHING about it screams muscle, but it does have powerful sophistication. The BEE on the other hand says, "I'll race you for pinks any day of the week" and screams many things, including that you are the baddest muther on the road. Just my .02.
Yep, that pretty well sums it up! :lol:

Try them both on and see which one fits you and your lifestyle the best!

·
Registered
657 Posts
TBYD40 summed it up pretty well. you need to decide what you are looking for. Simply put... Do you want a 300 which is more profesional, and classy? Or do you want a Superbee which is easily the most badazz muscle car around.

By the way welcome from Northern California.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

I'm a little biased. I say Charger. :)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas, yes CHARGER!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Be Super! Get the Bee.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
A BIG WELCOME to you from CA!

CHARGERS RULE!!!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Welcome, I have spent time in both Jeddah and Dahran, and so know a little about the Kingdom. My opinion, is if you want to blend or stand out.

Blend, 300C.

Stand out, SuperBee

And BTW, I am jealous, I know how some of those roads out there are, you could have some serious highspeed fun on them. Of course, I was always driving a Mitsubishi minivan that freaked out at 110kph:)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Hey bro welcome from Bahrain...
get the bee bro, definatley will be head turner!! but you might have a problem with dealers as they dont bring the charger SRT8 here so they might start acting dumb with ya and refuse any warranty work!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome from Southern Killafornia! I went with the 300c - before I went with the Charger RT/RT! I'm no businessman, so i vote for the aggressive look!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Get the Bee!!! And some Get-Out-of-Jail-Free cards to go with those speeding tickets! :lol:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale, Let me think, Aeronautical Engineer, Get both one for work one for play:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts