Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ordered this from the dealer. ****head got me the wrong one. will not return it from me. Its right from MOPAR. i dont have the srt8 or cowl hood so it does not fit mine :( so i need to sell this and order one myself now. sense its on ebay for $91.99 +16 shipping. i'll take my hit and sell it for $100 including shipping (in usa) i know not a savings of much but im taking a loss as it is. anyone interested? pm me.
ps- that picture is off a websearch i did, same sticker, but if you want pictures of the real thing and proof i ordered it from mopar i can do that.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
is is the same as the pic? I think they changed it and had the washer nozzles diffrent on decal on the bees and new srt's.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it looks the same to me.. i will get a pic today . it will not fit the washer nozzels on my 06 r/t hood. if it did i would of still used it. but the nozzles are too narrow on the decal.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actual pictures

ok here are the actual picture if the item. no take best offer..i need the money to buy the right one. was bought for me by dealer , he screwed up wont fit my hood. cant return, shafted and they are no longer authorized dodge dealer (scotia motors) so now im stuck with it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i will even be intrested in any trades of aftermarket parts and such or even best offer..needs to go asap!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump...will take best offer, dont be shy offer anything resonable. if nothing comes about i guess it will go to ebay

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump..i dont like dealing with ebay..someones got to want this.. what if i take $80!!! its over $100 from a store..someones wants to bite

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump. this is now on ebay if you want to bid . PM me for the site link.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump..anyone? didnt sell on ebay. need to sell. will take best offer or will take trade

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have a un opened box of unopened peanut butter??? I dont know how into it you are but I love the stuff well over $80... well to me anyways, theres about 4 jugs in the box!! And if you dont like that offer I will give you $55 for it....nah $60 shipped. let me know what you think of the offer....but for reals the most I can shell out right now is $60 so let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
769 Posts
so does that mean no, or that you have already sold it, no response.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry. didnt get back. im a little over my head in work right now.i will pm you

·
Registered
596 Posts
sorry. didnt get back. im a little over my head in work right now.i will pm you
My SRT8 Hood should be coming in Fri/Sat, if it comes in and isn't damaged I will take this off your hands. Is this the same material that is on the Daytona Chargers, and the same decal that is on the SRT8 Super Bees?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts