Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove and feel this is the new ride for me.. Will add it to our 2004 Durango and my 2000 F-150.. It will just be a 3rd vehicle and it's not necessary to get immediately.. I'll probably wait and order in Jan. or Feb. to place the order to receive it in March of April to hopefully miss the winter roads.. Do we think Dodge will be offering any more incentives around that time? Am I going to be in a bad position waiting till that time? Other than me going nuts wanting to play with a new car...

·
Registered
369 Posts
doubtful, if the 300 and Magnum are any indicators.

·
Registered
202 Posts
man, if i could stand the wait i'd hold out till the end of next summer when he 07's start rolling in and they start trying to lose the 06 inventory....though i suppose at that point you'd have to take your pick of whats on the lot. either way, i cant wait that long, so, as soon as my truck is sold im buying!....whenever that is.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I thought of waiting on the '07 models as well... But that's going to be too long of a wait..

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
come on....

you know you want it.....

year end is a good time to buy....

Do it! Do it now!

:happy:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
based on the mag. and 300c...you won't see ANY major discounts for a long time.....and if we feel this way about this car there are probably 10 or 20 others out there for each of us - that love the car also.....gonna be a long wait for some major discounts. out dealer can't keep them on the lot - in the end that supply and demand thingy comes back :happy:

go get ya a charger - if you have the patience, like you seem to have - wait for the srt8

·
Registered
732 Posts
The best time to buy is the end of the month. It doesn't matter which one :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
GoDaddy said:
based on the mag. and 300c...you won't see ANY major discounts for a long time.....and if we feel this way about this car there are probably 10 or 20 others out there for each of us - that love the car also.....gonna be a long wait for some major discounts. out dealer can't keep them on the lot - in the end that supply and demand thingy comes back :happy:

go get ya a charger - if you have the patience, like you seem to have - wait for the srt8
I wish i could afforst the SRT8. lol. That's about 8K more than what I am looking to spend. Maybe if I decide to wait till the summer, I can save enought to get one. ;) That would be kick ass. :wink:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I could wait on the SRT, but don't know if I want to put out the extra money for it... It would be great to have... Just don't know if I would like all of the extra stuff that comes along with it.. Like more insurance most likely, a bigger pain in the butt if it needed powertrain service.. I know it's a dodge and they would be able to work on it.. But the guys in service will probably rarely see one, and they will not know what's up if it comes in for major service.. It's just how it goes with the kinda "rare" cars.. I set out to get the SRT because it was the ballsy one.. But I just have to take a step back and see if I really need all of that in a 3rd vehicle that my wife will drive sometimes.. Oh yeah, and the money thing again too. :)~

GoDaddy said:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts