Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 Charger SE. I replaced the factory with a Kenwood that puts out 22rmsx4. I bought a set of 6x9 Kickers (08KS6930) 100rms and a pair of 6.5inch Kickers (08KS6502) 75rms with the tweaters that can be put on the speakers or apart but both connects to the crossover provided. Currently my car has 6x9 speakers in the front and back. I dont know which ones to put in the front and which in the back. I might possibly buy a 2channel amp for the rear. What setup without an amp would be best and with an amp? any feedback would be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I have an 08 Charger SE. I replaced the factory with a Kenwood that puts out 22rmsx4. I bought a set of 6x9 Kickers (08KS6930) 100rms and a pair of 6.5inch Kickers (08KS6502) 75rms with the tweaters that can be put on the speakers or apart but both connects to the crossover provided. Currently my car has 6x9 speakers in the front and back. I dont know which ones to put in the front and which in the back. I might possibly buy a 2channel amp for the rear. What setup without an amp would be best and with an amp? any feedback would be greatly appriciated.
Amplify the components. Throw the 6x9s in the rear deck and run them off of head unit power. Put the midwoofer of the component in the door, where the 6x9 was (buy or make an adapter). Mount the tweeter wherever you like (mine are surface-mounted to the sail panels).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts