Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!! New to the forums, but had a few questions for everyone. Seems like a great place!!! I was just wondering what the absolute best tuner out there is for my 2006 Charger, with the 5.7 Hemi. I am not as worried about cost, as I am about a good quality, high performance tuner. And am also interested in the best intake. Not a huge fan of K&N. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
first...welcome from Roanoke, Va...and 2..Where are you???..I drive 400 miles to DTP Racing and Brent Hughs..the best in my book.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first...welcome from Roanoke, Va...and 2..Where are you???..I drive 400 miles to DTP Racing and Brent Hughs..the best in my book.....
I am in Pocatello, Idaho a tiny little town. I am sorry I'll be getting on updating my profile very soon!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
uummmm, Maybe there are some west coast people that can chime in here.....

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
i think he is talking about the actual tuner....not the person.

if thats the case....most people use the DiabloSport Predator. DiabloSport also has a higher end Trinity out. Don't know of anyone using it yet.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
yes the predator seems to be the best out there but as 08 black said the trinity is suppose to be better but have not heard from anyone that has it so there you go. welcome from east tenn glad to have you on the very best forums out there, and some of the greatest people to, so enjoy

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
If your talking handheld tuners, Diablo predator hands down!

·
Registered
145 Posts
well if price is no object go get it custom tuned any time u mod. if not diablo pred or trinity

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
radio tuner? i like fm

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
The majority on hear and the other forums swear by the Diablo, I think the trinity they offer is mainly just flashy(tuner bling I guess?!) stuff they add.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
I just ate a tuner fish sandwich :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok thanks for all the info everyone! So where is the best place to purchase this online? Now I am looking for a good price...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts