Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best exhaust system for an 06 SRT8? im looking at the corsa system but would like some other opinions. i do plan on going to the track so would like the best for all round

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
zoomers hands down...

·
Registered
49 Posts
I second the Zoomers. Expensive, but money well spent. Great muscle car sound. No drone.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all this about zoomers noone for corsa? just getting opinions lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow that does sound nice performance gains?

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Corsa or zoomers are top notch and you cant go wrong. I would say the zoomers has a little more " Muscle " Sound

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i love the old american muscle car sound i used to have one. but ok thanks if they are both about the same zoomers is a little cheaper so i may just go with them. ne headers yall recommend to go with them?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
those go with no other mods along with the zoomers?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool cool i really love that old school rumble just like my first car lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
http://www.lxsoundclips.com/

Check that site out. Plenty of sound clips from both/all. I cant say I noticed any performance gains with the Zoomers, but they are straight through so Im sure it reduces the back pressure. I doubt you will notice any performance difference between the Corsa and the Zoomers. Pick the one that sounds better to you, not the cheaper one. You have to listen too it the entire time you are in the car.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm after listening to those i think zoomers do sound better ok thanks all

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
The zoomers or corsa are both about the same, the corsa are the same as the Mopar performance....Made by corsa...as far as headers, the stock shorties are good the way they are...Unless you are going to do power adders...IE...heads..cam...just stay with the stock for now...they work great as is..

Ralph

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i do plan on it eventuall was thinking of doing the entire setup while i was at it lol long or short headers? what are the benifits of each?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i told u!!! lol u will not be disappointed, reason i said that is cause two of the ppl in my group have them and im in love with that sound

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I have Zoomers and love them. The link in my sig has the my 2c testimonial.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok ill wait on the headers for now but i do want the exhaust. how r they for cali emissions?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
well you "cant" do long tubes in cali but its up to u, the zoomers is fine

1 - 20 of 39 Posts