Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking for leads on the best Dodge Service Department to take my SRT-8 Charger to for whatever comes up. Thanks
Manuel Dodge in Richardson right off of Highway 75 between Arapaho and Collins. Ask for Ron Martin(service manager). I have an 07 Charger SRT8 that I ordered from them. Even though the coolant gunk issue wasn't supposed to have been an issue since my car's build date was much later, I had some staining on my overflow bottle. I called them, they told me to bring it in the next morning, by 2 p.m. it had been drained, refilled, additive added and a new overflow bottle and new cap. No questions asked. GREAT SERVICE!!!
Again ask for Ron Martin!!!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Dont Know On Many Dealership Shops But I Do Know That I Hooked Up With Hcc Performance On Irving Blvd. They Are Awsome And They Deal Mainly With Hot Rods And They Know There Stuff. They Are Cool As Hell And Their Work Is Well Worth The Price.

Hcc Performance
Tim 214.500.9909

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looking for leads on the best Dodge Service Department to take my SRT-8 Charger to for whatever comes up. Thanks
Mike Robertson at Dallas Dodge. He has handled every picky problem that I have had. Plus they are a fair priced dealer. I remember Manual Dodge trying to put a $5,500 premium on the SRT8 they had.
Also, make sure you know what you want fixed, what the TSB is/are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.