Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Name is Lee,
I used to own 2 Eagle Talon Turbos with a 3'' Turbo Back Exhaust that sounded deep and really Throaty on excel.

I am new to Dodge and I was just wondering what is the best sounding (Not Overly Loud) Exhaust that not only looks good but sounds good and performs great. Any input would be great. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks a lot. Yeah i was doing that Yesterday. BTW yours sounds nice i really like it. and your rims, those 24s?
I have the Stock 20s on mine right now, planning on 24s next summer

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hey thanks a lot. Yeah i was doing that Yesterday. BTW yours sounds nice i really like it. and your rims, those 24s?
I have the Stock 20s on mine right now, planning on 24s next summer
Yea they are 24s. Keep your stocks dont sell them.

BTW, what headlamps are those?
I still have the stock ones with 12K HIDS...Yours are SICK!!!!
I have stock headlights with the 12K hids in the heads and fogs. Also AAC Triple ring blue CCFL Halos> We have some vendors on the site that sells them. Flashtech and AAC.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have the same setup as the charger in the Youtube video. I love the sound.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa, OK.
I would recommend you go to youtube and look at the videos.

Here is mine at idle. Browse around though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bXPbkLnQZM
Hey I watched your video, and I really like your setup. It sounds great, but I was wondering how loud it is on the freeway. Does it only sound that beefy when your accelerating or does it sound like that at high speeds too?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a magnaflow dual in/dual out muffler and 4" double wall tips. Custom stainless steel cat back system

1 - 10 of 10 Posts