Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a top notch Dealer around in or around Orange County for warranty work? You guys can count TUTTLE CLICK DODGE out if it's a warranty issue. I took my Daytona in with what looks like a tie rod or ball joint going bad....I got the "It's normal" story. Plus, my front right brakes sound like they've been dragging. Took the wheel off and I had no pad left on the inside. Looks like the caliper is hanging up. Again, I got the "It's normal and we can't warranty it" line. Go figure right? :dead:

I've been going to this dealer for almost 8 years and ever since I bought my Daytona from them the service has been pretty bad when it involves something other than an oil change.

So speak up peeps! I need a new service center that actually cares and knows what they're talking about :grin:

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
I'm taking my car to HB Dodge this Friday for warranty work. Tuttle Click (Tustin) has had my car for most of its service mostly because they're really close to where I work but I've had a lot of the same "it's normal" and "cannot reproduce" from them. I've heard a few good things about HB Dodge so I'm going to give them a try.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have had a lot of luck with Cerritos so far.
I have as well. I also purchased my Charger there about 1 year ago. Oh, her Birthday is coming up next month. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've had bad luck with Cerritos they told me there was no such transmission TSB but Glenn E Thomas new there was and took car of it. I'm actually in the waiting room as I write this because my SRT8 is "SPOTTING" all over my driveway. They also took car of the sunroof problem and the heartbeat coming from the subwoofer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought mine at Frahm Dodge in Norco. Free oil changes for life as long as service is done there. They have been perfect for every issue. On time and do what they promise. Nothing major as far as car goes but they bend over backwards to help. By far the best dealership I have ever delt with.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Just got back from picking my car up from Huntington Beach Dodge. They took care of the sunroof rattle (same TSB as the last 2 times, hopefully right this time).

Regarding what I thought was noise from the front suspension (going slowly over a speed bump or onto a driveway sounded like groaning metal) I was told "it's your aftermarket exhaust." When I asked "my exhaust?" he replied, "yes, your aftermarket exhaust." Not thrilled with the way this was put across to me, I asked him to elaborate how the exhaust could be causing noise that appeared to come from the passenger side front wheel. The service writer said that it was because the exhaust connects to the cats which connect up into the engine compartment. Definitely the aftermarket exhaust.

I'm planning to get the exhaust checked (it's a Zoomers install and they're local) but I doubt I'm going back to HB - not what I'd consider a "mod-friendly" service department.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts