Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
for the headers go to promotion tuning. there offering a special on AEM headers which are the same thing as the mopars. as for programers. call around you might still be able to get it for the introductary price which is a little over 3 hundred from a few of the vendors.

·
Registered
278 Posts
MOPAR SUPERCENTER...usually has some specials on the MOPAR stuff. Plus they are a supporting vendor. Programmers, check the for sale area on the board...some like them some get them and don't want to keep.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Check out all the supporting vendors of this site, they'll hook you up with what ever you need.

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Moparsupercenter on the heads
ProMotion tuning for the headers (if they have them back in stock)
Tbyrne for the predator
Those are your absolute lowest prices that I have found, unless someone changed their pricing.
All are supporting vendors on the forums.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be making my phone calls tomorrow. Looks like I've got 402, MSC, and Southern to call tomorrow. Hope I get the best deal possible.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I will be making my phone calls tomorrow. Looks like I've got 402, MSC, and Southern to call tomorrow. Hope I get the best deal possible.
I will be back in the office on Monday the 5th. I am at SEMA right now. :)

Whom ever you decide to buy from, remember to ask about support after the sale. Saving a couple of bucks on the front end may cost you a lot of time and aggravation on the back end.

P.S. Mopar Supercenter is a great place to deal with.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey anyone know how much horsepower I would get if I changed/upgraded the following: (all mopar parts)
Camshaft and lifters
Torque Converter
TCM
PCM
Long Tube Headers

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey anyone know how much horsepower I would get if I changed/upgraded the following: (all mopar parts)
Camshaft and lifters
Torque Converter
TCM
PCM
Long Tube Headers
This is almost the exact make up of the Mopar Performance Power Package for the 5.7L LX's. This would yield +40 horse power to the rear wheels. Do a search in our vendor section for the power package thread we did nearly a year ago.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No I saw it on the website. I am just wondering if it worth spending the 3400 to gain 40 HP. or if i should just choose certain mods to get the most for the buck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts