Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best of the Best Functional Vehicle on Display At Sema By RDP

Being at SEMA is like a little kid in a candy store that you can sample anything you want. I saw literally thousands of vehicles. Many stood out, but there was one than stood out more than others. This vehicle not only looked off the charts awesome, but was, in my opinion, the best display of any vehicle at SEMA. This Challenger is a 9 second machine, that is also can compete in any car show in the world. Drum role please.........................

RDP MOTORSPORTS, out of Painseville, OH, is a off the charts builder of custom rides. Owned by Dyno Steve, and definately an Aussie for sure mate, turns our cool rides into rocket ships, and competes with the Mona Lisa on esthetics.

Here are some pictures:

Dyno Steve and RDP are world class builders for sure. Thanks Steve for the chat and it was great finally meeting you. Thanks for all the red in the suspension.

mike
dms

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I loved that Challenger. Steve and his team did an amazing job on it. I talked with him for a while about it and the amounts of boost they will be pushing with it are ridiculous and they should be taking it out to the Texas mile pretty soon and I quote "we aren't leaving until we pass 200, which shouldn't be too hard in this car"

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took some large picture files, but unfortunately, you cannot post them large on the forums. I spent a considerable amount of time observing this beautiful beast, and it is off the charts awesome.

mike
dms

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I saw build pics of that car a few weeks befor Sema and i knew it would be sumthing special. Steve and RDP really out did themselves on this one! Wonder what the cost of the build was?

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Thanks for the video, Steve! Looking forward to seeing how that runs down in Texas! :grin:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hey Dyno Steve,
Awesome, absolutely awesome......Any reputable builders / tuners here in Honolulu? Next year is my build year after I get my suspension and rear end done.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have selected a dealer there for the Pedders suspension and are completing the paperwork now. But are not a tuner. So I can help you at least partially. They will be having a Pedders day pretty soon.

mike
dms

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Dyno Steve,
Awesome, absolutely awesome......Any reputable builders / tuners here in Honolulu? Next year is my build year after I get my suspension and rear end done.
sorry sir not that i know of sorry

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Very awesome!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Awesome

We have selected a dealer there for the Pedders suspension and are completing the paperwork now. But are not a tuner. So I can help you at least partially. They will be having a Pedders day pretty soon.

mike
dms
Thanks alot, Mike. I know you guys worked hard on this one. The other guys (shop) lost their nerve, I quess. Again, like I told Pete and Deb, if I can do anything down here on my end just let me know.....:bigthumb:

Andy

·
Registered
79 Posts
ok challenger will hit the dyno this week to start making some nice HP numbers

·
Registered
79 Posts
pictures from on the dyno tonight doing the first tuning session and bedding in the rings videos of tuning session i will post on www.rdptv.net shortly

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts