Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my SRT at Maroone Dodge of Pembroke Pines on PINES BLVD, its to far to take it all the time for service so i went to Maroone Dodge of Miami to do TSB 05-006-06 for slotted rotors i have many grooves in rotors. They also refused to do TSB 2102006 TCM Flash cause it does not match my vin. Really they don't want to do anything that involves warranty. Please I need some advice!

·
Registered
856 Posts
TO be honest, after some horrific experiences with Maroone of Pembroke Pines

(
1. Like being told oil was changed and then when I look at the frigging dipstick it was black like tar.
2. Or asking them where my car is, and them not knowing where the hell my car was and couldnt find my frigging key.
)

I would say screw Maroone and find another Dodge dealership like "University Dodge" if you can go that far :).

·
Registered
219 Posts
try planet dodge, just to mention one, never try, mine is just 600 miles
about the dealers, is not about the place, the whole services in miami (i have a lottttt of bad experiences in my large list of leases and buys) is bad.
you will get bad services buying at publix, buying a house or buying a car.
even if you drive a hummer, i had one, williamson cadilack sucks in service and parts, they charge you $300 more than any dealer in florida, same thing with BMWs, so...i think the best is:

1. get maried with a nice looking mechanic girl, she may have to work in a dodge dealer

2. learn how to change everything by your self and start changing oil near the everglades, little bit of oil for the crocs is nothing bad

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will have consider that. Your funny about the oil, i wish i can find a fine mechanic chick i will buy her a SRT so we work on our cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts