Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on going to the SRT Experience in Las Vegas at the end of November. To those that have gone already, which day do you think is better all around for the Experience; Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

As far as being in Vegas, what are the two best days not to be tied up doing something like the SRT Experience?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I'm planning on going to the SRT Experience in Las Vegas at the end of November. To those that have gone already, which day do you think is better all around for the Experience; Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

As far as being in Vegas, what are the two best days not to be tied up doing something like the SRT Experience?
It is such a blast that any day is great. I suspect it would be less crowded on a Friday. It doesn't really matter. You will love it.

C.

·
Registered
968 Posts

There is nobody out at the track but you during the time the SRT guys have it. I think any day will be the same as any other as far as Vegas is concerned...unique city:)
I was actually thinking of going again in November Mike!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I went on a Friday...There was enough time at the end of the day to do 3-4+ different hot laps.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I bought my SRT8 in August. What do I do to get signed up and get my "freebie"?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I went on a saturday with the temps in the low 40's, overcast, in Michigan. Snow clouds on the horizon, hot chocolate in the tents. Had the freaking time of my life!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I bought my SRT8 in August. What do I do to get signed up and get my "freebie"?
I got my SRT8 in June! We have to sign up on the website http://www.drivesrt.com/en/index.html. Our one time experience is good for one year from date of purchase.

I missed the one in Ft. Worth so I was hyperventilating about missing my chance. I called and they gave me the info above.

I can't wait for them to come back to Texas!!! (I know I could fly anywhere, just don't want the extra cost of airfair.)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You have longer than 1 year. I believe that it is two years from what they told me a few months ago.

·
Registered
203 Posts
You have longer than 1 year. I believe that it is two years from what they told me a few months ago.
Well, then they told us two different things. I called in August and was told one year from date of purchase. Two years would be great but I'm not counting on it.

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Areas are probably different BUT.......................
I went to BeaverRun in PA and I registered for Saturday ONLY since it was a 6hour drive.
I figured I would drive up Friday - Chill and Scope the AO - Do the SRT on Saturday - Chill - and drive home on Sunday! Which is what I did!
BUT my observations were (forget distance to get there) that Friday and Sunday there were very few folks there. That could be positive or negative.
Positive - You would get more seat time and less waiting.
Negative - You wouldn't get to learn from others.
Positive AND Negative - The day would be over sooner...........
but I didn't want it to ever be over!!!!!!!!!!!

IF..........the 8 hours would be used and no "Early Dismissals"....................
I would go on Friday or Saturday since there were less folks to share the time available. Greed.........maybe..........Well.............Yea, Greedy!!!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
no early dismissals - just more opportunities to ride 'hot laps' at the end of the day with the instructors at the wheel.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I chose Friday because I figured that there would be less people and I was right. I got a great deal of drive time.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool! I just signed up for Friday too so I guess I'll see you there. We're going to Vegas from Thursday through Monday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts