Charger Forums banner

Best color for a vinyl/decal on black paint??

9K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  LOCKSTEP 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
Just wanted to get an idea about which color of a vinyl/decal would go best on black paint. I have a scat pack with a red and black interior. I was thinking of putting on that huge Bee decal on the rear fenders/rear doors. I was thinking of going with a dark grey or something because that big decal in red would be too flashy for me.

If any of you have any pictures of decals on black, i would appreciate it.

1. P.S.
    I'm posting a picture of the decal that I want.

See less See more
#5 ·
I've always liked red stripes on black but finding just the right shade of red can be tough, most are too bright or look orangey. A darker red is classy but you'll have to work to find that perfect color.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I just finished putting intense blue decals on my charger. I kinda like the Mopar blue look.
View attachment 292304
Yeah that looks dope. But i forgot to mention I've got black/red interior. So blue wouldn't work for me. Red could work but that decal is pretty big and like I said that big decal in red would be too much for me. A little accent in red will be fine but not that big. That's why I'm thinking if a dark grey will be better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.