Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
Just wanted to get an idea about which color of a vinyl/decal would go best on black paint. I have a scat pack with a red and black interior. I was thinking of putting on that huge Bee decal on the rear fenders/rear doors. I was thinking of going with a dark grey or something because that big decal in red would be too flashy for me.

If any of you have any pictures of decals on black, i would appreciate it.

1. P.S.
    I'm posting a picture of the decal that I want.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
The factory stripes on my '19 SRT are called "carbon" and have a mild texture that I think is sort of understated. You can probably get a close up on the "build your own" link. Hopefully if you like it your decal can be made with it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
  • Thanks but I think that's gonna be barely visible on the pitch black exterior paint.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The factory stripes on my '19 SRT are called "carbon" and have a mild texture that I think is sort of understated. You can probably get a close up on the "build your own" link. Hopefully if you like it your decal can be made with it.
Thanks but I think that's gonna be barely visible on the pitch black exterior paint.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I've always liked red stripes on black but finding just the right shade of red can be tough, most are too bright or look orangey. A darker red is classy but you'll have to work to find that perfect color.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just finished putting intense blue decals on my charger. I kinda like the Mopar blue look.
View attachment 292304
Yeah that looks dope. But i forgot to mention I've got black/red interior. So blue wouldn't work for me. Red could work but that decal is pretty big and like I said that big decal in red would be too much for me. A little accent in red will be fine but not that big. That's why I'm thinking if a dark grey will be better.

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Charger SE
9 Posts
Yeah that looks dope. But i forgot to mention I've got black/red interior. So blue wouldn't work for me. Red could work but that decal is pretty big and like I said that big decal in red would be too much for me. A little accent in red will be fine but not that big. That's why I'm thinking if a dark grey will be better.
Yeah I've been working on doing my interior the same blue as the decals. I also wanted my Dodge nose badge and trunk badge.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 16 of 16 Posts