Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to let everyone know. I am using Adams Polishing goods to detail my car and other cars and this stuff is the best on the market. I love it. Even the Detail Spray is superior to anything I have used. Check them out at www.adamspolishes.com If you look in their testimonial you will see my ride and a paragraph I wrote to them. My friend got me on to them. We use it on daily drivers and show cars that are worth $!00k's. Just wanted to list this, I know people that are car nuts only want the best, so look them up!!

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW, I guess no one cares. HAHAHAHAH:smoke:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
It gives it a mirror quality shine to the paint, nice, I personally haven't used Adams. I won't be able to wax/polish my Daytona for some time since the paint has to cure.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I use Adam's stuff too. I like it. I do need to get gallon of the Detail Spray though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Their products just seem to be superior to those out on the market. From the ease of application to the finished products I am totally happy. That is why I sent them my testimonial and they put it on their site. :grin:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I think if you ask the question "What's the best cleaner/wax/detail/etc.?" of 10 different people here, you'll get 10 different answers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats why if you finding something that works well past what normal expectations are you let other cars crazy people know about it. I have tried many and have friends that have been detailing for years, and this stuff just rocks, wanted to let people know.:geek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts