Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a price for an unpainted srt8 bumper for 465, is there anywhere elso cheaper? and is it a simple swap or do you have to buy any more parts?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got a price for an unpainted srt8 bumper for 465, is there anywhere elso cheaper? and is it a simple swap or do you have to buy any more parts?
I got a urethrane one for 475 thats the best you going to find...I got it from ebay if thats the one you looking at its really good i just got mines painted!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any links?? Maybe PM them to me? That is a really good price, Extereme demensions makes one for 300 in duraflex but I can't get any feed back on it. Flyboy if yours is nice and required minimal prep to paint I'd be all over 500 bucks :)

Any pictures?

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
465 is cheap when i bought mine it was 700 off ebay and the quality sucks my factory grill doesn't fit in all the way.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
considering its an OEM mopar fascia, 465 is a good price cause i get dealer to dealere prices (work at a lexus dealership) however that Urethane Front Bumper is on sale for 375 i think ill have to go with that lol anyone disagree or no?

edit: nevermind its comes out to 450 with shipping and i could get the bumper from lexus the same day for free so probably gonna go with that

·
Registered
413 Posts
I get a new SRT8 oem one off ebay for $500. I end up paying $600 after shipping and painting included. I thought I was.

Is that a good deal? I thought I paid more sine I was desperate back then to get one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts