Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
hey buddy i from windsor, coming at ya with a beautiful mean looking black 06 srt.. still counts right??? :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
tell me about it. by the way were u picking up someone at the chrysler plant yesterday night? is ur car silver ? if its u , i seen u on the way in to my midnight shift :) the car was parked waiting for the others finishing their shift..

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, was not me, I was fast asleep at that time!
So you work at the van plant, my dad retired from there a few years back.
Chrysler has been good to Windsor for a lot of years! Lets hope it stays that way!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey NinjaCharger Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario here....Black Charger SRT8 06 ...I have quite a few friends in Windsor I visit there a few times a year. I think I have the only SRT8 Charger in town.

·
Registered
359 Posts
thats cool guys. hey mtpcharger hit me up next time u come down and we can get together maybe for a chat bro. also vagabond u made the right choice man windsor is dying from the inside out. lots of closed down businesses, im just glad i got a good job here, because i see lots suffering and the only work is through temp agencies. :( windsor is also getting boring thats why i love hanging out in toronto when i get a chance.

·
Registered
676 Posts
thats cool guys. hey mtpcharger hit me up next time u come down and we can get together maybe for a chat bro. also vagabond u made the right choice man windsor is dying from the inside out. lots of closed down businesses, im just glad i got a good job here, because i see lots suffering and the only work is through temp agencies. :( windsor is also getting boring thats why i love hanging out in toronto when i get a chance.
I know I made the right choice. I don't like to bash the city but it's rather sickly.....hope it turns around for you guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Belle river ontario show charger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.