Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any reference to how to remove the "poverty caps" on the police-spec rims. These aren't the 5-spoke design rims, but rather the design with the round holes in the face (see photo of my car in the last post here

I don't want to apply brute force and break one; do they twist off, just pull off, have to be pryed off, etc?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.