Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent five days driving all over your beautiful state, from Napa Valley to to Hwy 1 from Morrow Bay to Montrey then to Yosemite, and finishing up in Tahoe! WOW! Pretty spectacular drives, plus lots of fun driving the RT on all the winding, rolling, sharp curved roads in the mountains and hills of Cali!

I was supposed to go to Montana, but all the forrest fires in Id and Western Mt prevented us from going, so we still loaded up and headed West instead of North. Ive been to So Cal and the Bay area several times on business, but never just sight seeing, glad we came!

Plus we saw quite a few sick looking Chargers on the road!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well, you took the best road for scenery. I love California. I hope to move back there at some point in my life.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
It is alot better to visit Cali than to live here. There are too many retarted rules and regulation here for my taste. I promised my wife we will move to another state after we retire, one with less taxes and less government regulations. Glad you enjoy your visit though.

·
Registered
331 Posts
It is alot better to visit Cali than to live here. There are too many retarted rules and regulation here for my taste. I promised my wife we will move to another state after we retire, one with less taxes and less government regulations. Glad you enjoy your visit though.
I'm with you on this and have also told the Ball & Chain the same thing lol. Anything fun is restricted by the .ca.gov especially anything 2nd Amendment related.

But what keeps me from leaving is Prop 13 and of course the weather lol.

Back on topic...

Glad you enjoyed Cali, I feel the same way when I leave the City and go to Tahoe.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I love Cali.....Best place in the nation except for the traffic! LOL

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the two things I didnt like were indeed the gas prices and the traffic on I-5 going South out of Sac. Trucks going 55 in the right lane and all the other slow drivers in the left lane going 60 in a 70 zone! Had to do a lot of changing lanes to make decent time. Oh, the third, 55mph speed limit on all the two lane hwys, though it made some of the more boring parts of the drive, ie: flat desert roads, more interesting by having to pass up to five cars and two semi's at a time! Wife didnt like it though!!! Woke me up and got my adrenlin going!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts