Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I FINALLY got to race this guy with a 6.0 litre goat. I'm not sure about the year but he has headers,a catback,and slicks. From a dig was pretty close cause I was on street tires and spun through 3rd but pulled on him around 85 and beat him by a car. Then from a 30 roll it was sick. I mean complete domination by at least 15 to 20 cars. He said his rpm was to high?? and claimed it didn't count. But when I said we can do it again he declined. My buddy was riding with me and has the video, just waiting for the upload. For those of you don't know I have a fully forged 5.8 (5.7 bored 30 over). I put down 353 rwhp and was on street tires. Also all during WOT my wideband never went over 7.6. I know I need to get a cmr tune but I'm going to wait a little bit until I get my turbo kit put on instead of doing a cmr now and then another in like a month or so. But all in all it rocked.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Waiting for the video, he is in the 400rwhp range, and he meant...a 30 roll is a dead mans land in the goat, it is WINDING out 1st...and super low 2nd. Take a 40 roll and itll get you...hell that car should get you with a guy that can drive.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
hey man how much are you really putting down to the rear wheels? in another thread you say you are getting 400rwhp...here you are saying 353...wtf chuck?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With a modest tune which I was running tonight where my A/F ratio is 7.4 I make 353. I didn't even have wideband when I tuned it. I am just guesstimating that with the proper tune of 12:1 A/f ratio that I would be near 400rwhp. 7.4 is leaving a lot of power out there. Maybe I'm a lil high i dunno. All I know is I dynod 353 and people with the same mods than me and even smaller cams are at 400 rwhp with a CMR tune. So it's just a guestimate.

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
so a lighter car with 400 hp and slicks lost to a heavier car with 350 on streets. He shouldn't have declined your offer to race again.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Did he have the A4 or six speed? I had an 05 with the LS2 and A4. Anything under 30 and I would just break the tires loose. The combination of the A4 and no traction really hurts those cars. The wheel wells are so narrow the max size tires or slicks you can use just don't help much.
For some reason the top end is not as strong as a 400 hp should be. The motor works much better in the Vette. Better gearing, transmission and traction.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
sorry I am not buying it. I think this guy just throws numbers out of the top of his head. this isn't the first thread he's been called out in about his "RWHP numbers"

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He had a six speed and I couldn't care less what you think mysrt8. If you have a problem with me that's fine, but don't start bashing on my threads. I have never said anything bad about you so please just leave me alone. I working on getting the video.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
This guy has been caught lying about 20 times already on the forum. So I will wait for videos.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice kill Mongoose57hemi. This is why I dont post kills myself. I have beat cars on the street that people on here would pick apart so I dont post them.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
you have a forged 5.8? ok? ill buy it.. RWHP seems to be close enough.. whatever..

and you spun thru 3rd from a dig? i call bull****.
that means you had a wheel speed of roughly 140mph.

and whats this mess about the wideband never going over 7.6?
7.6:1 a/f ratio? 12.5:1 might be good for a N/A engine... but 7.6:1... im suprised the car doesnt just die from so much fuel.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Nice kill Mongoose57hemi. This is why I dont post kills myself. I have beat cars on the street that people on here would pick apart so I dont post them.
This guy has made up many stories before and has been called out on it. He has even admitted he likes to do it to try to get reactions from other folks and to rile them up.

Would I be questioning almost any other member? Nope.

But this guy is an admitted liar on the forums.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
7.6 on your wideband at WOT = instant death. hell, Mine dips below 12 while tuning and I get uneasy. WTF did you make your car drink to do that?

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
7.6 on your wideband at WOT = instant death. hell, Mine dips below 12 while tuning and I get uneasy. WTF did you make your car drink to do that?
Read my above post. Most likely he is just making up some random stuff again to see responses.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Maybe he has a narrowband and doesnt know it? lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts