Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And while your at it, put on some sunglasses :eek: :cool:

I took some more pics of the Charger just after I Zaino'd it (Z1, Z2, Z6, Z2) :D Click the thumbnail for a larger version.

:headbang:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fantastic looking car!

Be careful ... you'll have other drivers speeding up, slowing down, moving in front, moving in back to get a better look!

Isn't it cool how the fastback coupe look really comes through in profile. Take a look at how the c-pillars meet the rear backlight (glass) ... we designed a little flying sail into them to tie to past Chargers rather than just make the glass flush.

The quad headlamps and taillamps are another cue. Our designers will tell you the tailights are designed to look like "afterburners" to those you leave in your dust.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haha, that's so awesome it's just sick! If I garaged my car I'd probably do that, but all I get is a day out of it usually with this damned Illinois weather.

At least I kow what my car will look like Zaino'd :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As promised, the first mod is TINT! Here are some more pics including interior shots :D

:cool:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
what % tint did you go with?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went with 30% up front and 20% out back. I wanted the tint to match the car. I've seen tint that's darker than the black car and it looked bad :( Took away the focus from the car...

So I'm very pleased with what I choose :D

:cool:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
The tint job looks great. I used 20% on all side windows and rear glass. Really helps down here while in Tucson, AZ. Again, your Charger looks great. :clap:

·
Registered
630 Posts
In a couple of your pictures it looks like your windshield is fully tinted. Does Arizona allow this? I know here in Colorado, you can only tint the upper 4 inches of the WS.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
CO-Charger said:
In a couple of your pictures it looks like your windshield is fully tinted. Does Arizona allow this? I know here in Colorado, you can only tint the upper 4 inches of the WS.
AZ only allows the 4" top strip as well.....but JSA is in Nevada... don't know about there... :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, the windshield isn't tinted. I was looking at getting the 4" top strip, but because of the curvature of the windshield, it didn't look even from the inside.

So there's no tint on the windshield except I think auto makers are allowed to put 70% on all their windows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts